50. where's the potty

"Good job" I beam when Jae walks up to me. "Jae put me down" I giggle in his hold as he spins us around.

"Are you okay?" He tucks a hair behind my ear.

"Of course I am" I smile up to him. "Why?"

"There were times where you seemed anxious" he frowns. "I wanted to talk to you but Mr.Mac" he rolls his eyes.

"I'm okay" I rub his cheek before pulling him to the rest of the group, who were gathered around a picnic table.

"You guys did amazing" Cassidy skips to us with Eric by her side.

"Who the fuck is that?" Taron narrows her eyes at her.

"Cassidy" Eva goes to hug her.

"Hi" I side hug her before Jae brings me to the blanket under the tree.

"What?" I turn to face him. He takes a seat against the tree before pulling me between his legs and tugging me back to his chest.

"Do I get a prize?" he mumbles in my neck.

"Umm"

"Hey" I squirm in his grip when he bites my shoulder. "That's not nice" I slap his arm around my waist, and his chest vibrates from laughter.

"I'm waiting for my prize" he whispers in my ear.

"You'll get it" I wink and I feel his arm tighten.

"What the hell are you doing?" Roman screams.

"Making sure you cleaned your dirty asses" Eva glares at him after sniffing his shirt.

"Of course we did" Roman takes a bite out of his sandwich.

"Do you know what I realized?" Taron says from the picnic table.

"What?" Our attentions turn to her.

"We're graduating in three months" Taron stares out to the football field of our school.

"Don't remind me" Eva pouts.

"It's okay" Cassidy takes a seat on the blanket with Eric. "Just make the rest of the year worth while"

"I was about to say that" my jaw drops.

"Great minds think alike" Cassidy winks. "How was volunteering?"

"Do you want me to be honest?" I raise a brow and she nods.

"I was terrified" I shake my head as the rest laughs.

"Why?" Cassidy comes down from her laughter.

"Too many...people" I scrunch my face.

"Do you mean the many guys who were hitting you up?" Eva smirks.

"Guys were hitting you up?" I hear Jae.

"They were?" My eyebrows raise.

"Oh honey" Cassidy giggles. "You may not know it yet but you're absolutely stunning. Of course they would be bowing on their knees for you"

"Easy for you to say" I snuggle into Jae's chest. "I didn't know they were hitting me up"

"Ellie" Eva squeals. "What did you think they were up to?"

"I thought they were being nice" I frown.

"It's okay" Jae rubs my arm. "Forget about them"

~

"I'll grab water" I tell Jae. "Do you want?" He shakes his head before I jog down the field to the picnic table.

"I didn't know Cassidy could play volleyball" Taron looks at her passing with Jae.