Those eyes

First of all, if you're reading this on truyen let me tell you, the page is not safe, and I most definitely didn't publish my story there, please go to https://www.wattpad.com/user/remaad0625. If not you can go to my Inkitt account, but I'm no longer publishing there.
(Y/N)'s POV
I was going to my next destination, which was the kalos region. After finishing the island challenge, I decided to continue traveling. In fact right now I'm getting on the boat that just came from Melemele island. Wait a second a lycanroc, but look at those eyes. I run to it. "Lycanroc!" It opens his arms as I hug him. "Wait, if you're here then that means.... Gladion!" I hug him.

"Long time no see! How are the others?" "They're fine. Silvally finally managed to get rid of the helmet." "So you finally agreed to call it silvally! Wait! Is that a zoroark?! We stop talking for six months and now you've got a new pokem- wait, is this your family?" "Yeah." "Pardon my rudeness. I'm (Y/N) nice meeting you. This is eevee, lycanroc (it's name is light so you don't get confused, midday form) and wishiwashi, which I can't take out since it needs water. You must be Lillie! Gladion never shut up about you. I think we'll get along pretty well!" Although Gladion did speak a lot about Lillie, I just like seeing him embarrassed. "Gasp my little Gladion talked about baby Lillie!" She said as she rubbed their cheeks together. "Mother! I'm not a baby!" "Ugh mother." "You'll always be my baby." "Wah you got him to blush that much?! I've only ever managed to make him a bit embarrassed!" I whine.

"So, if you lycanroc is good, silvally got rid of the helmet, and you've got zoroark... where's umbreon?" "Umbreon come out." "Umbr- umbreon umbre on! Breon!" "Umbreon! How've you been?! It's so nice seeing you again!" I take it into my arms and pet it, when suddenly silvally pushes a bit my arm with it's head. I pet it's head with my other hand, when suddenly lycanroc pushes them both with it's fur/rock/idontknow. I chuckle as I sit on the floor and place umbreon on my lap, while silvally layed besides me and lycanroc sat besides me. I hug them all, while lycanroc rubbed it's fur on my neck (do you get what I mean?). "So how did you know lycanroc was well lycanroc?" "[̲̅T][̲̅h][̲̅o][̲̅s][̲̅e] [̲̅e][̲̅y][̲̅e][̲̅s]. It's eyes are burning with fire. Kind of like yours." I say as I get closer to him. He suddenly turns around quickly. "Did I make you flustered?" I say while poking his rib making him flinch. "Of course you didn't."

This is the first chapter. I didn't want to name you pokemon, but I thought it'd be confusing if I said lycanroc for
both.