When you come back.

Look at that!

Look at that!

(Y/N)'s POV
After finding a place to sleep and rest we went to sleep. I wake up and change my pajamas. I go to check on the others to see if they already woke up.  "Oh, hi (Y/N) we were just about to check if you had woken up already." "Yup, I'm good to go, but let's get breakfast first."

Timeskip

We started walking to route 15 and then walked to Dendemille Town. It took a while to be able to get to the Pokemon center. "Nurse Joy, is sir here?!" "(Y/N), hadn't seen you in a while! Sir is here, but he went out. You can just wait for him to come back. Besides, you must be tired from coming all the way up here." We just waited for sir to come back.

The others had fallen asleep when the door opened. "Sir!" I hug him. "Hi (Y/N) when did you get here?" "A bit ago, I went to your house, but Valerie said you were here." "I told you to tell me [̲̅w][̲̅h][̲̅e][̲̅n] [̲̅y][̲̅o][̲̅u] [̲̅c][̲̅o][̲̅m][̲̅e] [̲̅b][̲̅a][̲̅c][̲̅k]." "Hehe yeah, it was a bit unexpected." "So what do you need?" "I'll tell you in a bit, I want you to meet someone first." "Who?" "Close your eyes, it's a surprise."

I go to where Gladion is sitting, and shake him a bit. "Gladion, I want you to meet sir first." He looks at me tiredly and nods. I grab his hand and lead him to where sir is. "Sir, this is Gladion, he's my best friend." "Nice to meet you Gladion." Sir extends his hand for Gladion to shake while Gladion just stared at him in shock. "Gladion?" He turns to me leaving sir with his hand extended. "Why didn't you tell me sir was father?" "What? I've never seen a picture of your father in the first place, and second sir never mentioned having kids." "That's because I don't remember having any." "I'm getting mother and Lillie." "Nope you aren't. You are staying here to catch up with sir, I'll get them." 

I walk to Lillie and Lusamine. "Hey guys, wake up." "Is sir here?" "Well... hehe, turns out he's your father." "What?!" They run to where Gladion and sir are. I follow after them and wait for them to talk. Although Lusamine just ran and hugged him. I smile at sir as he looks at me as if asking 'who is this woman and why is she hugging me?'