To embrace

(Y/N)'s POV
I start to unpack my stuff on one half of the closet when a notebook falls from my bag. I'll pick it up later. I finally finish unpacking and lay in bed. "Hey, (Y/N) you-" "I what?" "Nothing." "Are you sure about that?" "Yeah." I go behind him and jump on his back. "Ooh I forgot to pick that up, what is it anyways?" I look at the notebook curiously. "Oh dear diary, I love him so much. He's so caring and handsome and kind. I want [̲̅t][̲̅o] [̲̅e][̲̅m][̲̅b][̲̅r][̲̅a][̲̅c][̲̅e] his warmth. Gladion's so warm, I just never want to let go of him." I slap the book from his hand. "Why the hell do I have that?!" "I don't know." He starts walking towards our bed, and carefully lays on the bed. I let go of him as he turns around, now laying besides me. I smile and hug him, nuzzling my face into his (shoulder/neck/head). "Let's go to sleep." (The fact that I'm writing this at 0:40)

Timeskip

"We've arrived to Azure Bay." I hug Gladion tighter. "I know you like my warmth and all, but we have to go." "It's been three days!" "Just get up and let go." "I don't want to." "Then hold tight." He stands up as I wrap my legs around his waist and my arms carefully around his neck. He grabs both our bags and starts walking to the dock.

Gladion's POV
"Why are you carrying her?" "She didn't want to get up." "Why don't you carry me when I don't want to get up?" "Cause you're a big girl already." "She's older than me." "Yeah, but she's a lazy big girl and you're not lazy." We arrive to the hotel where mother and Lillie were staying. "You realize I'm awake, Gladion, right?" "Then get off." "Shhh, I'm sleep talking. Don't make too much noise or you'll wake me up." "Childish." "A- thank you."

Only five chapters left.