Now that we are

I have a bunch of school work, so I don't think I'll be able to update next week since project week is getting close along with exam week. Also, I apologize for putting any inappropriate stuff in my stories. It's never anything explicit. It's mostly implying, cause I feel it makes the story a bit funnier. If you don't like it please tell me and I'll stop because I love y'all my readers, you're the third thing I love the most.  Besides most of the time I don't actually get what it means so it's mostly just things I've read elsewhere and in the comments people thought of them as funny, so I just add them. (Also, I'm going to make magearna stop working at some point for the plot of the story.)

(Y/N)'s POV
After we finished eating we got off. "[̲̅N][̲̅o][̲̅w] [̲̅t][̲̅h][̲̅a][̲̅t] [̲̅w][̲̅e] [̲̅a][̲̅r][̲̅e] finally here, let's get to know the place. After that we can get magearna to help us." We went to the beach, but Gladion just laid on the sand. He looked a bit dead. It turned out he was asleep, so Lillie and I decided to bury him with sand. Not long after he woke up. "Hi, Gladion!" I said smiling at him. He signed and closed his eyes. "I'm not even gonna do anything about it." I decided to lay besides him, while Lusamine and Lillie went for food.

"Gladion I'm bored!" "And what do you want me to do?" "I don't know!" "Just sleep or something." "Okay." I wrapped my arm around the sand that was covering him, and placed my head on his (chest/neck/head) (idk ur height). It may seem as something weird to do, but we used to cuddle whenever we were cold since we didn't always stay in hotels/motels while we traveled. "You'll get sand on yourself idiot." "It's fine, I already have sand everywhere." (I hate sand, it gets everywhere. If you get it you get it.) He smiled/smirked (I'll say smirk ig) and somehow turned around and wrapped his sand covered arms around me.

"Wakey wakey!~" I felt salty water on my face, I tried to move my hands to rub my eyes, but they seemed to be held in place. "Gladion, let go of me." "Shut up (Y/N)." I heard a splash as he stood up quickly. "Ugh, seriously mother?" "E he, I see you guys woke up." "You could have just woken us up." "Yeah, but it seemed you had a sandman on you." She smirked ever so slightly. "What was the second splash for?" "Gladion wasn't getting up." "You didn't have to throw salty water at me!" "You seem quite fond of hugging her Gladion, don't you think so?" I felt a slight blush tint my cheeks. "Of course not, I was the one who hugged him first!" "Huh?~ You did?~" "You aren't making it much better."  He whispered softly yet annoyed. "I realized."   He grabbed me and threw me to the water. He continued talking to Lusamine while I swam back to the shore. Lusamine puffed her cheeks and left for some reason by the time I was back.

"I don't know how you threw me that far with that stick of a body you have." "Shut up or I'll throw you again." "Maybe I should become your wife to cook you a sustaining meal." I said teasingly. "If you were my wife and cooked for me I'd die from hunger." "What?! Hey! I used to cook for you!" "Yeah get (Y/N) to cook for you and free diabetes comes included." "You're so mean to me!"