You

(Y/N)'s POV
We wake up and start heading towards route 12 after some time we finally arrived. Next we head towards Coumadin's City. After we arrived, we start heading towards route 13. We decide to set up a camping tent there and continue walking in the morning. We wake up and start walking to Lumiose city. After we arrive, we start walking to route 14. "Mother can we take a break please?" I turn around to see a tired Lillie. "But we should arrive before it gets dark." I move in front of her and lean down. "Hop on." "No, I shouldn't. You'll get tired." "Don't worry, your mom is right, but if you're tired you should rest. And Gladion is carrying out bags." She got on my back as we continued walking towards Laverre city.

We arrive at sir's place just in time. I knock on the door. "Sir?" "..." "Are [̲̅y][̲̅o][̲̅u] there?" "Oh, hi (Y/N). Nice seeing you here. Sir went to buy moomoo milk, but I think he might stay there for some days." "Oh, I see. Thanks Valerie." "No problem. By the way, who are they?" "Ah, this is my friend Gladion, that's his sister Lillie and his mother Lusamine." "Ah so he's the boy you liked, right?" "What?! Who told you that?!" "Sir did." "Fudge, sir never lies... Ah well we are leaving now, goodbye."

Sorry for the short chapter, this is more of extra information so the next one makes sense. Man, I got way to attached to this fanfic, I don't want to end it.