For you to come

Gladion's POV
I miss her. (I keep writing kiss instead of miss.) I was the one that made her leave, but I still want her to be here with me, to sleep with me, to hug me. Maybe I could send her a message. 'Hey, how've you been? I just wanted to say hi, I want [̲̅f][̲̅o][̲̅r] [̲̅y][̲̅o][̲̅u] [̲̅t][̲̅o] [̲̅c][̲̅o][̲̅m][̲̅e] meet my father when we find him. Would that be okay with you? If not at least one visit us some other time, I'm sure Lillie and mother miss you.' I rolled the paper in which I was writing and put it on wishiwashi's bottle. (Whishiwashi is superior, new main character unlocked.)

Timeskip

I went to the beach and saw wishiwashi there. I took the new paper on it's bottle and called it back. 'Hey hey, Gladion! Of course I'd like to meet your dad, when you guys find him, I am gonna take you to meet my paternal figure. I'm currently visiting him right now actually! I can't wait to see you guys again! Are you sure you don't miss me too? Say you miss me, I will cry if you don't. If yo7 don't get stronger by the time I see you again I'll slap you for leaving me. I wish I could write more, but wishiwashi can't carry that much paper and I'm getting called to dinner. So, goodbye love you.'  I blushed reading the I love you. It's quite normal for her to tell me she loves me or being with me, but she's just a friend we are basically like family nothing more.

"So where are you headed to?" "The kalos region, since I finished the island challenge I decided to continue traveling. What about you?" "We are looking for father." "Hmmmmmmmm, can I help?" "It's a family matter." "Well you were pretty much my family when we traveled." "But weren't you going to Kalos?" "No, I rather be with you."

I grabbed another piece of paper.