Once were

I'm not gonna update so often just saying (meaning I'll update like once or twice a week.)
Gladion's POV
"So where are you headed to?" "The kalos region, since I finished the island challenge I decided to continue traveling. What about you?" "We are looking for father." "Hmmmmmmmm, can I help?" "It's a family matter." "Well you were pretty much my family when we traveled." "But weren't you going to Kalos?" "No, I rather be with you." She says while rubbing her cheek against mine. I know she just likes to tease me, but I still blush for a reason. Maybe because I used to like her when we traveled. Of course I don't like her anymore though. I only traveled to get stronger so I could protect Lillie, not to make friends. Of course it was more of a crush than a friend. "Gladion! You still space out when I talk. Hmph!"
Flashback
I had just ran away from home when, "So where should I- oof!" I looked down to see a girl with (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes, accompanied by a lycanroc. "Gah! S-sorry for crashing into you!" "It's fine." "I'm (Y/N). Do you want to be friends?"
Flashback ends

"You know... you [̲̅o][̲̅n][̲̅c][̲̅e] [̲̅w][̲̅e][̲̅r][̲̅e] a girl that randomly crashed into me and asked me to be friends. I wonder how we ended up traveling together." "I'm still mad you said no when is asked to be friends." She pouts cutely. "You were a stranger." "You'll have to make up for it." She says while pushing her cheek against mine.