My arms

Gladion's POV
I stared at her in shock, I moved my hand to my stinging cheek. "Never compare yourself to my parents." "So I'm even worse?" She hugged me and planted a kiss on my red cheek. "I'll talk, you're not worse. The fact that I don't care about you makes it impossible to be better than anyone, but it makes it impossible to be worse. I do care about you though. So please don't compare yourself to anyone." I sat next to her as she laid her head on my shoulder. "Go on." "After leaving sir's house I decided to come to alola and look for a job, maybe even catch more pokemo-" "Wait, who's sir?!" "My paternal figure, no one knows his name. I don't think even he knows his name. He doesn't remember anything before some years ago." "I see, please continue then." "I went to my parents house because my clothes were still there along with everything else and one of my pokemon." I wrapped [̲̅m][̲̅y] [̲̅a][̲̅r][̲̅m][̲̅s] around her hugging her. "It must've been hard for you to go there. Did they do anything to you?" "Dad punched me, but it's fine."

"Can you tell me why are you so distant?" "I just feel sad when I'm away from you. I thought that if I didn't go back I'll just get used to it and it won't hurt." "I told you you'd never have to be away from me anymore when you saw me again." "Are you strong enough?" "I believe that if I threw my dignity away and made lycanroc sniff you out and practically begged for you to talk to me, I should at least be considered strong enough." "I don't want to help you, but I'll get sir to help you. If your father is in the Kalos region, then sir is the one you shall go to." "I'll tell mother."

I grab the control and deal her on the screen. "Hi Gladion! Oh, (Y/N)! We've missed you so much! Nice seeing you again! I wouldn't want to forget my daughter-in-law's face!" Both our cheeks turned slightly red. "Nice seeing you too, Lusamine." "What happened to your cheek Gladion?" "Oh sorry about that, I slapped him." "Feisty I see, you better get her before someone else does Gladion. If you don't you'll have two red cheeks. But why did you slap him?" "To put his neurons in their place." "What did you say to her Gladion?" "Something personal." Mother smirked. "I see, better not be loud. I wouldn't want the maids to complain." My small blush spread throughout your cheeks. "What?! I meant something about her life before she ran away!" "He compared himself to my parents." "Ah? Don't compare yourself to her parents that's disrespectful." "No no, I hate my parents." "Ah, I see. Why did he compare himself to your parents?" "He hurt me." "Why did you hurt her?" "It was an accident." "Why can't you guys kiss on accident, or pin her to the wall on accident?" "That has happe-" I slapped my hand on her mouth. "It has? Tell me more." She glared at me then licked my hand. "(Y/N)!" I rubbed my hand on my pants, wiping away her saliva. "With all the things you could have put on her mouth for her to lick you decided to put your hand." "Mother we're 15!" "I never said what, I could have meant a lollipop or an ice cream ᵒʳ ʸᵒᵘʳ ˡⁱᵖˢ." She smiled sheepishly. "We all know you most definitely weren't talking about anything edible. We are gonna leave now goodbye." "But-" "GOODBYE!"

"So, what should we do now?" "We forgot to tell her we're going to sir's." We called her again. "We're going to Laverre City to get help from someone there. Tomorrow we'll start heading there."

Bonus (they told you you could sleep there so you went together tomorrow):
"She seems like quite a fine lady." I smiled at Hobbes' words. "Yeah." "I believe she'd be a nice romantic partner and fit quite well at the Aether foundation." "What? Did mother say anything to you?!" "Not at all. But remember you're next to be in charge of the Aether foundation and it'd be easier to have someone help you do it." "I can get an assistant for that." "But it'd be nicer to have your wife work with you." My face bursted in red as I looked at Hobbes in shock. "W-w-w-what?! I could have her as just a friend working with me." "Mrgh, what are you doing awake at this time Gladion?" "I'm just packing some clothes." "You need to sleep." "I can just sleep in the boat." "You have ten minutes to finish if you don't I'll drag you all the way to your room." She walked towards me and placed a kiss on top of my head then walked away.

"That was very wifey of her, she used to cook for you didn't she? She even fixed your clothes, right?" "How did you know." "You don't know how to sew and the tread was sewed slightly different on your sweater, and you don't know how to cook." "Ten minutes have gone by." "Uh, come on (Y/N) I don't need to slee- ow ow ow ow! Stop I won't go!" She pulled my ear. "You aren't coming?" She glared at me. "I'm not." "I see." She pulled my arms around her neck and lifted my legs from the chair. I blushed brightly at our closeness. "What are you doing?! Put me down (Y/N)! You're gonna hurt yourself!" She started walking. "If you don't want me to get hurt, put yourself right so I don't have to carry your legs." "I can walk by myself!" "You'll run away." She went up the stairs and all the way to my room. She moved my blankets and laid me on the bed. She took off my slippers and put the blankets on me. "You better sleep, cause I'm staying here until you do, and you know how I get when I don't get enough sleep." She laid on top of the blankets besides me. She pecked my forehead. "That's very wifely of her master Gladion." We both turned bright red. "She could do that when you stay too late at work."

1067 words guys! Hope you like it!