When you do

Gladion's POV
"Who are you guys anyways?" "We are your family." "What?" "Your name is Mohn, right?" "I'm not sure, I only remember being called sir or mister." "Sir, your name is Mohn, this is your wife, and this are your daughter and son, this is also the one who I was writing a letter to." "So my son is Gon." I glare at (Y/N) as she flinches. "I don't know what you're talking about." "I swear to god (Y/N)." "Sorry." She laughs awkwardly.

Timeskip

"Is there any way we could get him to get his memory back, mother?" "Maybe..." "What if we show magearna to him?" "But she's broken." "Then we'll fix it." "How would we do that?" "How did she stop working anyways?" "I think it was your fault." "I wasn't even there, how would that be my fault?!" "Exactly, because you left." "Then that'd be your fault." "She's right though." "But I never told her to try not to come back to me." "That's pretty much your fault too. She was just building defenses." "Okay, but since you came back she should be working." "But she isn't." "Can I try to fix her?" "Sure, tell us [̲̅w][̲̅h][̲̅e][̲̅n] [̲̅y][̲̅o][̲̅u] [̲̅d][̲̅o]."

Timeskip

I enter to (Y/N)'s room. "It's late already." "I know, I know I just want to try one last thing before going to sleep." I sit in the extra chair on the table. "Mind if I watch?" "Nope." She takes a car charger and put the claps on magearna. (Is it called clamps?) Nothing happens. "Come on go to sleep. You can continue tomorrow." "But I want to help." "You're helping us just by trying, we don't want you to get tired. Come on go to sleep." "But it's not enough help." She looks at me with teary eyes. "Why are you crying?" I hug her, she looks at me. I cup her cheek and kiss her...

forehead. "You are more than enough help."