CH 17 Encounter

It feels warm... Am I dead? Is this heaven? ... Wait... What?

There was the sun shining in my eyes and a certain elf who is clinging onto me. "K-Kumari...", I shook her. "Hrm... Hm? Oh, Rukachi... You're awake... Gasp! You're alive!! I thought you died!!!", Kumari shouted and pounced on me. "Um... Why are you-?" I noticed that I was bandaged up, it must have been Kumari's work but where were the others? Did they managed to escape Qustem? Are they okay? Then a certain memory flashed back. That hand... Who was it?

"I thought that-" "I found you lying near Qustem river! And you were already bandaged up!" Suddenly Kumari started to weep. "Hic... I thought you died and left there to rot!!! Waaaah!!!", Kumari cried. "Um... Sorry to disturb your tears... But Kumari where's Zai?" "He-", Kumari started but was cut off by a call for her. "KUMARI!!! Where are you!?!" "Ah! I'm over here Zai!!", Kumari noticed where Zai was and waved over to him. Although, Zai didn't notice and started to walk off somewhere else. "Zaaaiii!!!", Kumari called out once more. "Over here!!" "Where!?!" I seem to have picked up the closest object closest and...

A sudden stone was thrown at Zai and he turned towards Kumari's and my direction. "Ow!! Oh!! There you are!! Oh and Ruka!" Zai jogged over to us and pulled up Kumari off the ground. "C'mon Kumari!! We got to get you to Fairy Forest!!" "Yada!! Yada!! Nay!! Noo!!! I want to be together forever!!" "Then what did you promise Sweetdust for?!" "That was just bluff! The truth is I just wanna seduce you!" Zai was red as a strawberry but shook his head to get rid of the red and placed on a serious face. "Don't you even understand what you are?! You are an npc! Even if I don't bring you to Fairy Forest in time you would still disappear from my grasp!! It's better to at least receive something from this quest then nothing!!" Kumari had a pout face on and her face was smothered with snot and tears. "Zai... Don't you love me?"

He averted his gaze towards the two of us and softly answered, "No."

Kumari jolted up and ran deeper in the forest.

"Kumari!", I called. I glanced back at Zai who was as silent as an ant.

"Zai... Chase after her."

"Why would I?"

"Don't tell me you don't like her, you do. Accept it. Even if she's just some program. Make the one you love happy."

Just like that Zai chased after Kumari. I was left alone but I soon opened up my party messenger. Of course everyone survived the fire.

Ruka: "Hey."

Jean: "Senpai! Are you alright?! ∑(゚Д゚)"

Izzy: "Onee-chan where'd you go?! (╥﹏╥)"

Ruka: "I'm fine you guys. I think I'm in Qustem forest near the river. c:"

Ricky: "You think? ( ̄Д ̄)ノ Wait how did you survive the fire?"

Ruka: "I have no idea. All I remembered was that a hand was reached towards me when I went out. (-_-)"

Izzy: "Weird... But onee-chan! Did you see anyone when you woke up?! ('・Д・)"

Jean: "Is your health okay too?! You did get hit with a sword... And you were bleeding out!! Σ(゚д゚lll)"

Ruka: "I told you I'm fine. When I woke up I saw Kumari. ( ̄^ ̄)ゞ"

Ricky: "Who's Kumari? (._.)"

Ruka: "Oh right. When I fell out of the cabin I met up with my brother. ( ̄^ ̄)ゞ"

Izzy: "Your onii-chan?! ( ^o^ )"

Izzy: "Yeah, then Zai was doing a quest where he had to go escort a princess elf to Fairy Forest. Her name was Kumari. ^ ^"

Izzy: "A princess! o(^▽^)o"

Jean: "Was she pretty? ∑(゚Д゚)"

Ricky: "Jean you already have Ruka. You'll be cheating on her if you make a pass on a princess. ( ̄▽ ̄)"

Jean: "What?! Σ(゚д゚lll)No! I was just curious! Senpai is the only one for me!!"

Izzy: " (^.^) Ooo... Onii-chan you just confessed to onee-chan..."

Jean: "What?! Hmpt! So what?! (ーー;)"

Ricky: "Aw... Look at that he's blushing! ( ̄▽ ̄)"

Jean: "No I'm not!! ◡ ヽ('Д')ノ ┻━┻ "

Izzy: "Ah! It's true!! (((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))"

Jean: "..."

Ruka: "... Anyways... Zai ran off with Kumari. ( ̄ー ̄)"

Izzy: "What happened? ( ゚д゚)"

Ruka: "Apparently Kumari has a crush on Zai and Kumari doesn't want to go have an arrange marriage with the fairies. So she ran off. (¬_¬)"

Izzy: "Ooo! A fobbiden love! (^.^)"

Ricky: "Just like Jean and Ruka. Too much of an age difference. ( ̄▽ ̄)"

...

Ruka: "Um? You guys? (ー ー;)"

Ricky: "Stay where you are. ಠ_ಠ"

Izzy: "We're coming to save you!! (^○^)"

I closed the messenger and looked toward the bright blue sky, still thinking about who had saved my skin. Was it Quester? No way, he wants me dead. Was it one of the Black Death members? Nawh, they wanted to get rid of 'The Slayer' from getting in their way. Huh, who else? Ricky was busy escaping and so was Jean and Izzy... I can't think of anyone else.

I stood up from my feet and walked around. I noticed a stream of water, it was a river. I looked over at the water, my reflection reflected back and I was in pretty bad shape.

A bandaid on my left cheek. A roll around both of my arms. Then my entire stomach was patched up.

My face was also somehow clean. I've never took a 'real' shower ever since this death game started.

Splash.

A sound of a splash was heard. Was it an animal? Nature? Or... Someone?

I followed the trail of the sound. It led me to a waterfall. As I looked closely at the middle of the waterfall. I began to realize that there was a figure, a humanlike figure.

It was... A... Naked man?!

"Waah!!", I hollared covering my eyes.

"What the hell?!", the man screamed as he covered his 'private' parts. "Wait! You're that one girl!!"

I peeked through my hands and noticed it was Drogo? The man who I had fought and left him to suffer in Pricident town is standing in front of me naked. "You!!", I pointed at him and he shouted, "Why are you looking this way?! Look the other way!! And don't point at me when I'm like this you idiot!!"

I was about to turn around but was interrupted by a familer voice and face.

"Drogo! I'm ba-! Hm? Ruka? Urk!" It was Mazi, who was standing frozen solid pretending to be a statue.

"Senpai!!" "Onee-chan!!" "Ruka!!"

"Where are you!?!", the trio shouted in unison.

"Wah!! It's that bully!! And he's naked!!", Jean exclaimed.

"Where?", Izzy wondered but her eyes were covered up by the palm of Ricky.

All five of us stood still staring at Drogo.

"W-what?! Don't stare at a naked man!! I have my pride you perverts!!"