CH 13 The Name

Jean, level 25.

Izzy, level 34.

Ricky, level 39.

And I am level 31.

Jean, Izzy, Ricky, and I are off to Furturling Dungeon. We were both the usual once again.

"Senpai!! I've been wandering!", Jean wondered.

"About what?", I asked.

"Well since we have 4 people how about we form a guild!? Won't that be fun!? Remember I said, 'Never! 'The Slayers' never join other's guilds except ourselves! We go solo!!' right?!"

"Do you even know the meaning of solo Jean?", Ricky questioned with a smirk on her face.

Jean answered, "Isn't it like eating soup?"

Izzy face palmed herself and exclaimed, "It's like being by yourself without anybody to help or around! Get it through your head onii-chan!!"

"Oh... Sorry sen-."

"Alright. Lets do it...", I interrupted Jean from apologizing.

"Wait are you pulling my leg right?", Ricky questioned.

"... Ruka onee-chan isn't even touching you Ri onee-chan.", Izzy informed.

"!! Senpai!!!! You're the best!!!", Jean wailed. "But what do we name it?"

"Um... I'll let you name it okay? Then once we defeat the Furturling dragon you can tell me!"

"Kk senpai!!", Jean shouted.

We soon reached to the dungeon, the sound of cries was as loud as ever.

"I never really fought this dragon before... I hope its challenging...", Ricky marveled.

Izzy hollered, "Its huge and fat!! Like the big fat lady at the grocery store!"

Ricky laughed, "What?! Fat lady?!"

"Yah! The lady with the cash machine thingy looked like she'd seen a ghost!! It was sick!", Izzy barked.

Ricky and Jean were trying to hold their laughter while the confused Izzy stared at them both.

"Okay! You guys should be quiet from here on out got it!? The dungeon is filled with monsters so unless you want to fight be my guest and scream!", I warned.

"But senpai! You'll still save us in the end right?!", Jean questioned.

I stayed silent and waltzed right in the dungeon with the others following in.

The cave was still as sticky and wet just like before.

"Urgh, so disgusting in here!", Ricky complained.

"Shh! We're almost there you guys ju-"

"Achoo!!", Izzy sneezed.

"Be silent for a while longer..."

"Onee-chan!! I need tissue!! Snobby snob!!", Izzy shouted.

"Izzy!! Shh!!"

"But I can't see!!! Onee-chan!!!", Izzy whined.

Then soon came level 10 monsters surrounding us.

... Are you serious?

"Woo!! Senpai is amazing!! She saved us from the monsters!!", Jean boasted.

"Urgh!! ... I warned you guys didn't I?!", I scolded.