CH 21 Captured

Where am I? Why are there poles in front of me? What is this place?

There was a caldraine, wooden rocking chair near the fireplace, a sleeping black cat with a mouse in a jar, and the place was decorative with skulls, cob webs, brooms, pumpkins, green goo, bottles of liquid, book shelves, etc...

Then I notice I'm actually in a human sized cage! Hanging from the ceiling, I peeked out of the cage and scanned my surroundings. There was no one in sight and there was a key lock for my cage. I searched around the room more, I had no luck in finding a key anywhere.

Foot steps were heard coming from the door of the room.

A huge slam opened the door and appeared a green skin middle-aged woman. Her nose was a slightly pointy, she had bandages around her face, and was wearing a witch hat and gown.

I knew that moment, I am trapped in a witch's house. "Hello Ferrty.", the witch greeted the sleeping cat. She poked the cat a bit and it's eyes were missing! I gagged from the sight and the witch stared at the mouse in a jar that the cat was holding. "Hello Zurja." The green witch started walking to my direction and stared at me. "Ruka... You shall be my new pet...", the witch whispered. "Heh, I wander what I should do..." With that the witch skipped out of my sight and went to another room.

I inspected the room for any signs of escape. The door was unlock, as well as the window nearby. I contacted my guild and gave them the message of being trapped inside a witch's home.

Ruka: "It's Ruka. ( ̄^ ̄)ゞ"

Izzy: "Onee-chan!! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻"

Jean: "Senpai!! ∑(゚Д゚)"

Ricky: "Ruka, are you alright?"

Ruka: "I'm fine just at a itch's house...( ̄ー ̄)"

Ricky: "Itch?"

Ruka: "It's a typo dammit. ಠ_ಠ"

Drogo: "So, even the great oh 'Slyaer' makes typos. o(`ω' )o"

Ruka: "Same goes to you too big thumbs. (¬_¬)"

Drogo: "Ey! My thumbs aren't that big!! ◡ ヽ('Д')ノ ┻━┻ "

Ruka: I've seen you crack your fingers today. Did you know it makes your fingers fatter and swollen? ಠ_ಠ"

Drogo: "What the hell? That's not even true!! ◡ ヽ('Д')ノ ┻━┻ ... Is it? (°_°)"

Ruka: Durr... ಠ_ಠ

Mazi: "Ruka, so where are you?"

Ruka: "Right. What I meant is that I'm at a witch's house. ( ̄ー ̄)"

Izzy: "W-witch?! ∑(゚Д゚)"

Jean: "Did she have a broom?! Oh man! I wish I was there! I never saw a witch before in this game!! ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆"

Mazi: What color is she?"

Ruka: "What?"

Ricky: "Heh, that saying reminds me of Psycho Pass. Anyone watched it before? ( ' ▽ ' )ノ"

Drogo: "I have! It's pretty sick!" (^O^)

Izzy: "What's that?" ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Ricky: "Something little kids shouldn't watch until they're 13" |( ̄3 ̄)|

Izzy: "Aw! But I'm only a year off!" ∑(゚Д゚)

Mazi: "Skin color... Is what I meant..." (._.)

Ruka: "Oh, green. She's green. Apparently she has a cat with no eyes and it's holding onto a mouse that is dead inside of a jar."

Izzy: "Kyaa!!"

Mazi: "Green? Crap, we gotta get you outta there fast!"

Ruka: "Whats wrong with it being green?" ಠ_ಠ

Ricky: "I'll tell you! There are three witches in this world and they are actually triplets! Oldest is the blue witch, middle witch is the green skinned one, and the youngest is the red witch! Apparently, the green skinned witch likes to kidnap players and kill them! Then keep them as souvenirs! But it seems she couldn't keep any souvenirs this time since players disappear when dead. And now since she has no souvenirs, she will go on a rampage and collect a bunch at once! Is what the rumors say!"

Drogo: "I've heard it can capture a whole guild!" o(`ω' )o

Static came upon the screen and a poof of smoke appeared in the witch's house. Once the smoke was cleared, five bird-like cages were formed and inside each one of them was the crew.

"Dammit Drogo! You jinxed it!!", Ricky stated.

"Dumbass...", Jean muttered.

"Kids like you shouldn't be cursing!", Drogo scold.

"Is ass even a curse word, now a days?", Mazi sighed.

"Ass? What's ass?", Izzy wondered.

"It's whats making you sit right now!", Jean informed.

"My butt?"

"Hey!!", I hollered at my team to grab their attention. "Any ideas of getting out of here now?"

"Onee-chan!!" "Senpai!" "It's Drogo's fault so now onto imaginary plan B.", Ricky stated. "I just typed in a few words dammit...", Drogo murmured.

"You typed with your bigass fingers you idiot...", I reminded Drogo of his fingers.

"I see no big butts on his fingers though...", Izzy stated.

A silence occurred as Jean glanced around the room and questioned, "Where's the witch?"

Before I even let a breath out, the sound of the door burst open revealing the green witch.

"Vultures? More like Cultures. Of my souvenirs!!!! Kyaaa!! Waah!!! Beautiful!! It'll be so pretty!! Gorgeous!! My sisters will love it!!!" The kid-like witch waltz up to Izzy's cage and poked her. "Ow...", Izzy whimpered. "So... CUTE!!!!" The witch had her fists in the air, but soon brought them down and pulled out her stick-like wand from her sleeve. "Kitty-Kat. Kat-Kitty.Ki-chi-ty kitten!!", the witch enhanced a spell upon Izzy and green smoke exploded on Izzy.

The green smoke slowly disappeared and out came Izzy in a kitten form.

"Meow?"

"KYAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!", the witch screamed, almost bursting all of our eardrums.

"What the? Izzy is that cat?", Jean started blankly at the teary eyed kitten. Then Jean was the next to have green smoke formed inside of his cage.

Jean was turned into a puppy. "Arf!!", the dog barked.

"Damn!", Mazi spoke under his breath.

"Holy! What should we do?", Ricky asked although knew no one would answer.

Ricky, Mazi, Drogo, and I were dumbfounded at the sight of our youngest partners were turned into animals. Who was next?

After a shout and laughter from the witch it was just me and Mazi lefted over.

Ricky was eventually turned into a fox and Drogo was a turtle. Cat, dog, fox, and a turtle. There has to be a way out, I just can't die like this! I glanced at Mazi and searched for a clue in his eyes. Mazi, too glanced in my eyes for a plan but both had no luck.

The witch came closer to Mazi and cast a spell on him. Mazi was a butterfly.

The witch is coming closer to my direction. What should I do? There was no way out. Is this the end? Is this how my life would end? Forever stuck in a game and killed in game? I can't! No! I can't! My family...

This place was a no weapon zone, so it was an impossible place to fight the witch in combat. So, it's be killed, or escape.