CH 3 Mistakes

People are gathering all around us, cheering... Even though one of us may die... I heard some saying my level was too weak and that I won't stand a chance to a level 38... These people do love seeing fights even if they are the ones that might die from fights in the future...

I pulled out my level 10 dark red long sword. As soon as the countdown reached 0, Drogo attacked first aiming for my head. Gladly I blocked it with my sword and pushed him aside. By looking at his axe of spikes, it seems to be a level 14. Even though he is level 38 he still have a weak weapon such as that? Pathetic!

I pulled out a bag and poured out weapon stats dust level 8, which leveled up my sword from 10 to 18! Before I can attack, Drogo swung the axe towards me. I did a back flip to dodge it but I wasn't fast enough. I got my left leg hit, the pain is unbearable! Although, it was a good thing he didn't chop off my leg whole. I can stand but barely. I lifted my sword, placed my other hand out, scoot my left foot back, and got ready to purge.

Drogo charged up for another attack, I charged up as well. Drogo finished charging and ran straight towards me, which signals me to get going. When Drogo was inches away from me, I jumpd up and front flipped over Drogo. Surprised, Drogo screamed in agony as I sliced and purged him.

I looked up at the health bar, Drogo's health bar was rapidly falling until it hits 10%. I stopped before I did anything else.

The crowd was cheering and told me to kill him. I don't want to do it. I can't.

"Urgh... Why... Not... K-kill... Me... Already... ?", Drogo huffed.

"You may be an asshole but you're still human, and humans learn from their mistakes."

Drogo was speechless for a moment but he then blurted out, "I've already learned my mistake!! Hurry and kill me already!! The pain hurts too much!!!" Tears flowed out of his eyes.

I stuck my sword into the ground next to his face.

"Stop being a wuss."

The five minutes of the fight ended and I've won. I've earn 100 xp and 150 gens from Drogo.

"I hope you'll keep your end of the deal. I'll even return the 150 gens of yours. It wouldn't even help me anyways. Make sure you learn your mistake, otherwise I won't hold back next time." My eyes slightly gave a dimmed red spark.

I gave back the 150 gens to Drogo and the crowd watched me as I walked away.

It was already morning, I was so tired. I laid down underneath a tree and gazed up at the morning sunrise. I slowly shut my eyes but was interuppted by a high pitched voice.

"Senpai!!"

It was the kid I saved from Drogo.

Yawning I asked, " Is Drogo giving you any trouble?"

"He's in the hospital healing up. I just wanted to say thank you!"

Looking at the kid I bluntly asked, "Are you a boy or girl? ... Ah! Sorry! It's just my sleep talk!"

The kid's eyes were slightly covered up so I couldn't really even see if his or her eyes are actually a boy or girl. Then there was the chest which was completely flat... He or she looks like a 12 year old...

The kid stayed silent. The silence was kinda akward so I said sorry to him again. Then he said, "I am a boy." Now it all makes sense...

Looking at the boy, it seems like he wants to ask something more. I questioned, "What do you really want to say to me?"

The boy hesitated, " ... Um... A-are you?... The Slayer?"

Eyes widening, I was surprised to see a boy this age knowing who 'The Slayer' was.