CH 8 Screams and Cries

Quester and I went one on one. Neither side was backing down. With a swing left and right, Quester laughed mercifully, "Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ru!!! Ka!!! Chan!!! Is that all you got!?! I'm disappointed in you!!! Didn't you always win in like 5 minutes!?!" After a clash a two with a sword to sword, Quester asked, "Did you know I played Sao!? It so fun to watch people suffer!! By the way here's a secret!!"

He forces me to the ground, still sword to sword

Quester bend down and whispered to my ear, "... Haaa... I killed your sister!!"

My mind suddenly turned into a ball full of rage and madness.

The flames on my sword started to burn my hand as I pushed back Quester as hard as I can.

I threw a smoke spell to disappear for a moment as I snook up behind Quester. I unleashed a skill called Inferno Blaze! Which makes a blast with critical damaged when touched by human skin. Quester blocked every move.

"COME ON RUKA-CHAN!! SHOW ME ALL THE RAGE!! THAT WELLS INSIDE YOU ALL THESE YEARS!! STOP ME BY USING FAST BREAK!!! COME ON!!! YOU KNOW THERE IS NO OTHER CHOICE LEFT RIGHT!?!"

There was no other choice. I readied my sword, glared with a spark of red filled my eyes. Going at him full forced I knocked him 2 or 3 times, but instead of begging for mercy he begged for more. Then suddenly a pile of bones fell from the sky. The bones fell causing dust to overflow as we both dodged it.

In the speed of light, I've planted a mime with a plant trap spell. Near Quester and he fell for it. The great big green vines grew out of the ground and wrapped itself around Quester, having him unable to move.

Quester, wrapped in a bundle of vines, helpless, and soon will be dead by my hands. I held my sword in the air to plunge, but was stopped by Ricky!

Ricky used a magic skill called Web Bundle, to make me tangled up like Quester. The rage rises as the sword burns even more! The webs dissolved and I tried to attack Quester once again. Then two warm arms held around my stomach, it was Jean and Izzy linked together!

I hollared, "Let go of me!!! He's a murderer!!! I need to get my vengeance!!! For my sister!!!"

Still in the burst of laughing Quester kept on persuading me to come at him.

A sharp sting came on my left shoulder as an arrow with poison pintched me. The next thing I saw were utter complete darkness.

Screams and cries came from my mouth echoed around the room. My eyes were blindfolded. The smell in the mysterious room was disgusting as a dead animal. A knife was stabbed in my right thigh, with blood crawling out of my leg. I could hear the cries of Jean and Izzy. Pleading to not hurt me anymore. A deep chuckle was in front of me, he brushed his hairy hand down my cheek. Then he reached my thoart and grabbed hold of it. Gasping for air as he choked me, I could hear Quester laughing in the background. After a struggle for air, the sound of foot steps came upon me.

Quester whispered to my ear, "Aren't you having fun? Soon you'll be with Aya." The mention of my sister's name caused me to grip onto the chains tied upon my hands. Quester stepped back and whispered something to someone, whom I assume is the man who tortured me. I couldn't hear very clearly but the last few words were, "Do as you wish." A metal door slammed shut as it rang through out the room.

The blindfold slipped off my face, as I slowly opened my eyes. The room was filled with old blood stains, rotten bodies, and a big buff and hairy man. Jean, Izzy, and Ricky were hanged on the ceiling unblinded as well, but Ricky was still in a coma. Their eyes were swelled up with tears. Our weapons were set on a table near the left side of the metal door and the right side had all the bloody weapons stacked on a table as well. The man soon grinned and walked towards the right side of the metal door, choosing a weapon to use. I tried to struggle out of the chains, but it was no use the man was already right in front of me. The object in his right hand was a gigantic scimitar. Unable to do anything, blood shot out of my stomach as more screaming and crying filled the room until an explosion was heard.

The room shook so hard that Jean, Izzy, and Ricky were free from the ceiling. Jean and Izzy ran over to the left table to grab their weapons and faced the hairy man who pulled his sword out of my body. The pain didn't hurt as much since I slowly watch my health bar dropping to 10% and my vision slowly turned to black and white.

The metal door flew open as black smoke followed in. Once the smoke was filled, I felt a heat nearby. It was warm. The chains clutched to my hands were broken free. My legs were so weak that I fell to the ground and was picked up by the same heat. Before I knew it, the world disappeared in my eyes.