CH Extra 5: MCD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~Just a little update on all the characters so far~~~

(Ain't gonna post any Pollie information yet. Info gonna be in the next MCD)

Ruka Kisakawa: Level 36

Jean Iggs: Level 37

Isabella Higgs (Izzy): Level 37

Ricky Darwin: Level 43

Mazi: Level 40

Drogo Paradem: Level 45

Zai Kisakawa: Level 39

LOL thats it XD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~A Mini Story shall be in this one!~

~Please Enjoy!~

~~When Ruka was brought to Fairy Forest~~

"She's fine she'll should awaken in a few days.", the fairy nurse declared.

Every single one of the vultures sighed in relief. "Okay, now we can talk about some major businesses.", Drogo said clasping his hands together like a nun. "What major business?", Mazi questioned with a 'what the hell are you talking about, I don't recall having anything else important other than Ruka almost dying' face.

"What are you talking about?! You don't remember?!", Drogo stood up from a stool he was sitting in earlier and pointed at his sister. "It's about Pollie having a little brat like Jean as a boyfriend! How would we know if Jean didn't do anything to her impure?!"

The crowd had a 'we don't give a damn about it' face. "W-what?! Why would I do such a thing to a friend?!"

"Well-!! Wait, friend?", Drogo had a confused expression.

"Oh yeah!! Jean was my first boyfriend! Like he was my first friend as a boy! So, I used to call him my boyfriend!!", Pollie explained.

"Then you never had a boyfriend once in your life before?!", Drogo yelled at his sister while grabbing her shoulders and shaking her like a rag doll.

"Oh I did have a boyfriend this year though!"

Just like that Drogo turned to stone and remained in that position until the next day has also gone by...

~End of that Mini Story~

~Now onto another one!~

~~The day before Ruka woke up~~

"AHH!!", Izzy suddenly screamed. Jean jolted from his slumber and groaned, "What's the matter Izzy?"

Jean and Izzy were currently in Fairy Forest, sleeping in one of the huts, and this was the sixth day that Ruka hasn't woken up from her injury yet.