CH Extra 6: MCD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MAIN CHARACTER DESCRIPTION: Pollie Paradem

-Gender: Female

-Age: 11

-Hair Color: Blonde

-Eye Color: Brown

-Current Level: 40

-Current Gens: About 10,000

-Weapons:

-Teddy Bombs (Main)

-Dagger (Supplementary)

-Bags of Dust (Spells)

-Clothing:

-Head: Black stars on purple antenna.

-Face: None.

-Top: A red scarf, purple sweater and pink furs around edges of sweater.

-Hands: Usually carries a teddy bear.

-Bottom: A white skirt.

-Legs/Feet: Grey and lighter grey leggings, ruby red shoes.

-Family: Father, mother, and one older brother.

-Likes: Her 'boyfriend', Jean, Izzy, Ricky, Slayer-sama, Mazi, teddy bears, having friends to depend on.

-Dislikes: NPCs

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~Now here's the play from the last chapter! (If you were wondering)~~

~~~The Play Edgar was Performing~~~ (Or rather the script)

Announcer: Welcome!!

Announcer 2: Ladies and gentlemen thank you for coming out here!

~~~Introductions~~~

Narrator: Once upon a time, there lived a peasant slave man (Edgar), who worked for an evil witch as some say. Her appearance were rather... Let's just face it she's ugly as a troll...

Master: You baloney piece of bloody hell!! You didn't make my floor spotless!

Edgar: I'm sorry, master. I'll try harder next time!

Master: Tsk! Don't you dare raise your voice at me!! You understand?! *throws a book at slave*

Edgar: Yes...

Narrator: Poor little old slave... He was sold off to the witch a few days ago. The slave worked and worked day and night.

*Slave be working on farm and cleaning*

Edgar: Let it clean! Let it gleam! Shine these floors til I'm out of wax~!

Narrator: The slave sung his worries away when working.

~~Scene Change~~

TOWN

Narrator: When walking town, in search for his master's supper ingredients, the slave noticed a poster. It read: "A ball at the palace will be taken place at seven o'clock sharp tonight! We will welcome all those who could come!"

Edgar: I must tell my master! She would be glad to join such a ball! *runs off stage*

~~Scene Change~~

MASTER"S HOME

Edgar: Master! *slams open door* I have news that'll please you!

Master: Urgh! I told you... Don't raise your voice at me!! *slams fist on table*

*slave has shocked and fear expression*

Edgar: I'm sorry master... But tonight there would be a ball at the palace tonight. We must get you ready.

Master: I see... Well! What are you waiting for?! Hurry with my dress, make up, and shoes!! *point at slave*

Edgar: Right away master. *bows*

Master: And you're coming too... *have a blushy sight*

Edgar: I'm sorry. Master, did you say something?

Master: Never mind hurry up and... Go change!! You understand?! You're coming with me to be my escort!! You must dress as fancy as you can!!

Edgar: Yes master, but what about you-

Master: Go!!

*Slave runs off*

*Master sighs while covering her face*

Master: What is going on with me...

~~Scene Change~~

Slave's Room

*Slave sees fancy uniform outfit and a label saying: wear this*

Narrator: He was happy. The slave was happy to receive a present. He didn't know who sent him the clothes but he had someone in mind who gave it to him. It was the majesty princess _______. He knew it might be from her since she was friends with her and she knows what kind of a pain his master gives him.

*Slave wears uniform and leaves room*

~~Scene Change~~

Ball

Master: Come hither and dance with me.

*slave hesitates but dances anyways*

*Princess be calling for him to have tea?*

~~Scene Change~~

Balcony

Princess: I like you. Do you like me?

*Slave starts stuttering*

Edgar: I-!

*master pulls slave away*

~~Scene Change~~

Carriage

*silence for a couple seconds*

Master: Listen... I've been keeping this inside of me for a while or rather... The first day I met you... I... Like you... Edgar...

*slave cries*

*PRETEND KISS*

(unless you want to, go right away!)

Narrator: With that, the master and her slave lived happily ever after~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ending of this was rushed because I just wanted to get it straight to the point XD

I mean you wouldn't want to read boring parts right???

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~NEWS~~~

I don't normally do this but here are some news happening in DKO!

Have you ever heard of a website called Quotev? Well I'm going to create a quiz on there. It's going to tell who you are mostly similar with in the characters in DKO. The characters are mostly in the MCDs extra chapters. Soooooooooooo... I don't know when to post that yet... BTW if you have any questions you want in the quiz, go ahead and comment! That's basically it...

THANK YOU FOR THE VIEWS AND VOTES!!!

It would also be nice to read some comments though...

Well, see you in the next chapter!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~