♫³

When I opened my Spotify account the next day, I suddenly remembered the soulmate thing. There was one song in the Playlist, Hey, Soul Sister by Train. I laughed at that. The song really was fitting. I replied by adding the song Hey Brother by Avicii to the Playlist. 

I got the opportunity to look at the name, it was Atsu. Probably something short for their name. I would find out eventually. 

After some minutes, they replied by adding Heart On Ice by Rod Wave to the Playlist. I didn't know what they meant by that so I just listened to the song. We could also communicate through the names and not only the titles of the songs, couldn't we?

The choice made me confused. They were obviously referring to the refrain which was something along the lines heart been broke so many times and I honestly didn't know why they did that. We barely talked and they were already upset. 

I replied with Why by Sabrina Carpenter. It was the first song that popped up when I searched for why. I used to love this song but I totally forgot about it. 

After about a minute into me listening to why they added FRIENDZONE by UMI into the Playlist. They probably saw the brother in the title of the song I added as being friendzoned. I honestly didn't care so I added LMAO by Napkins. The song was kinda weird but I couldn't find another fitting one that fast. 

The next song was Mean by Taylor Swift. I've never heard of that song before but it was quite nice. I just replied with I Don't Care by Fall Out Boy. I knew that I wasn't as nice as I should probably be but I didn't really care. I didn't know them at all so why would I want to have a conversation with them? Just because the government said so? As if something like that would convince me. 

They added Not funny by Conditional next and I responded with It Is What It Is by Tiagaz. I could imagine them pouting right now because they expected someone who would talk to them and with whom they could actually have a decent conversation. They picked the wrong soulmate although I don't think that you could pick one. 

I looked back at the Playlist just to find another song there, Sad by Maroon 5. I laughed and added GTG by Freddie Dredd. I needed to prepare for school instead of adding songs to a playlist. They responded with the song Why by Sabrina Carpenter I used earlier. I quickly added Bye Bye Bye by *NSYNC before heading downstairs and going to school. 

While I was in the bus, I opened Spotify to play some music just to be greeted with a song called :( by Bumski, Shiloh Dynasty. It was actually a pretty good song although the melody was the most outstanding thing.  I didn't want to know how long they searched for that song, probably too long. I just put away my phone, playing my favourite Playlist. Yet, I added our conversation to my queue.