♫¹⁶

Just as I expected Atsu had tried to contact me while I was gone. He added the song Hey by Julez Sky like he always did. I really started liking this song because every time I hear it, I think of Atsu which makes my stomach flutter. Maybe I was actually developing feelings for a stranger. Well, after today I was about 80% sure that Atsu wasn't a stranger. Sure, the chances were low but it was possible, wasn't it? I really hoped that Atsumu was Atsu because he seemed like a really nice person and I would love him to be my soulmate.

To the Song Hello/ How Are You by Nanou, I replied with Alright by Supergrass. I then added You? by Two Feet. He replied with Kinda Happy by Peter Matsuoka. I added That's Nice by FLING next. He responded by adding Yeah by OFMG

Just because I was curious and really wanted to know if Atsumu and Atsu were the same person, I added And What Did You Do Today by John Vanderslice. He replied with Walking Around by Eldar Kedem. This didn't really help me but now I was about 82% sure that they were the same person so that was good, I assume. 

I added Me Too by Meghan Trainor before I forgot to reply because I was too caught up in my thoughts. I wanted to know if they were the same person so bad. If they were, I could just be friends with Atsumu and get to know him better in person. We could also text. We could communicate over another platform. Not over this dumb music app. Sure, this was great but it was really hard to communicate properly and I often didn't feel motivated to talk to Atsu because I knew that I would spend ages finding the right songs just to find out that the right song didn't exist. 

I then added What Are You Doing by Classic F5. But for some reason, Atsu didn't respond. He was probably busy but it still kind of hurt. Was this how he felt when I didn't reply? 

☆*: .。.。.:*♫*: .。.。.:*☆

Today, Omi was more talkative than usual. I quite liked that. Another thing that made me think was my encounter this morning. Komori seemed like a really nice person but was it really the right decision to give him Akagi's phone number. Was it fair that I did something that could ruin my twin's relationship? Sure, they weren't soulmates but it was just a stupid thing the government said. Maybe they really did love each other. What would I do if my brother hated my boyfriend and never even gave him a chance? I've never even given Akagi a chance. Maybe he wasn't that bad after all. Samu wouldn't be together with him if he didn't love him. Sure, it would be nice for Suna and Komori to be with their soulmate but maybe the government did a mistake. Maybe they weren't supposed to be together. I shouldn't have tried to ruin my twin's relationship just because they weren't soulmates. This whole soulmate thing was just something the government made up to make money from the cooperation with Spotify, wasn't it?