♫⁷

I was adding some of my favourite songs to my Spotify Playlists when I accidentally added 34+35 by Ariana Grande to the Playlist I share with my soulmate. I didn't plan on doing so and not to say, it was very embarrassing. I just hoped that he wasn't active right now. He wouldn't find out if I just deleted the song. It wasn't like I was embarrassed for liking that song but I had a feeling that my soulmate would be weirded out and never talk to me again. 

All my hopes were crushed when he added the song Mermaid Song by Eamon Joseph to the Playlist. I had no idea what he meant by that so I decided to just listen to the song. For the first two minutes, there weren't any lyrics and I started to wonder if he added it by accident as well when I finally heard some lyrics. It said well we chocked on that holy water and I couldn't help but laugh. How was he able to find that song? I've never heard of it before and I knew a lot of songs. 

In response, I added the song OMG by Little Mix and shortly after Dying by OMFG. When I thought about it now, I could have just added the last song and he would have understood. But now it didn't matter anyway. He replied with the song K by Mac DeMarco, dry as ever. I then added Rude by MAGIC!. I really loved this song although I would prefer if it was Can I have your son for the rest of my life but I wasn't in any position to change that. 

But, of course, my soulmate wouldn't care as he added Ok by OMFG next. I replied with :( by BLCKK  just like I did in one of our last conversations. I wasn't in the mood to search for another song. What I didn't expect to happen was him adding the song timeskip by synce next. The conversation was so recent that the operating system couldn't have done it. I was tempted to reply with another sad emoji but I knew that my soulmate wouldn't care. Why did I get an introvert who hates human interaction as a soulmate? 

☆*: .。.。.:*♫*: .。.。.:*☆

I shut my phone down. I still didn't understand why people liked this way of communication, it was really annoying to search for fitting songs. Additionally, I wasn't much of a talker so why would I put effort into it? I bet my soulmate already started hating me but it wasn't my fault that we were paired for this.