♫¹⁰

Although I really wanted to chat with my soulmate, I waited until he started a new conversation. It was the next morning when he added the song Hey It's Me by Chris James. I replied with Hello by Adele. He then added How Are You by Kayden. He always asked me how I felt and I really appreciated that. I responded with Alright by Supergrass. He added the song Nice by Yung Xander next. 

I was about to ask him how he felt when he added Anyway by Noah Kahan. He afterwards added Favourite by Sorry and Sweet by Cigarettes After Sex. I had to think a bit. I didn't really like sweets although I really liked Mentos. My favourite Mentos were the Strawberry ones and I was really surprised when I found a song with that exact name right away. I didn't bother to listen to it although I really should have. 

After I added Strawberry Mentos by Leanna Firestone, I added You? by Two Feet. After a while, Atsu replied with the song Black Licorice by Curtis Fornadley. I absolutely hated Black licorice so I added Disgusting by Mansun. Why would someone like the taste of Black licorice anyway? My soulmate apparently did as he added the song Nope by OMFG next. I responded with Sure by Emarosa

I thought this conversation was ended and was about to close my phone when Atsu added the song Look back by Vivien Watson. I was very confused at first so I looked at our conversation. Did I say something wrong or was one of the songs somehow controversial? Probably. I, therefore, decided to listen to every song I added today. 

When I listen to Strawberry Mentos, I realized what mistake I just did. It was a love song and I was almost 100 percent sure that Atsu would eat Strawberry Mentos on a daily basis from now on. He probably just said that he liked Black licorice because of that song. I really hoped he wouldn't interpret anything into this. 

☆*: .。.。.:*♫*: .。.。.:*☆

My soulmate really didn't listen to that song before he added it. Big mistake. I would tease him with that all the time now. It wasn't my fault he didn't know that song. It was truly amazing. 

The next song he added was ...Fuck by Johnny Rain. So he realized., nice. I added lmao by heygwuapo in response. The song was kind of weird but I didn't care. I then added F in Chat by agxny, Ydg Jo$e because I thought it would be funny. Sadly, my soulmate was already gone.