♫⁸

I just got home from school and casually checked Spotify to see if my soulmate contacted me again. He did. He added the song Hey by Julez Sky. I replied with Hello by OMFG. The next song he added was Hobby by Regrun. I thought for a second. In my free time I would usually draw and from time to time I would play guitar. I wasn't good but it was fun so I did from time to time. I, therefore, added the songs Drawing by Kordy and (Guitar) by alt-J to the Playlist. I then added You? by Two Feet to the Playlist. I needed to keep up the conversation, didn't I? He was my soulmate after all. 

He replied with SWIMMING by Trippie Redd, Travis Barker to which I responded with Ew by Emily Deahl. I didn't like swimming, I never did. When he added Why by Sabrina Carpenter, I didn't have an answer so I added Idk. by Fallen Roses, Greco Murillo. He replied with the song LOL by Groundbreaking

When I thought about it, I really liked talking to him. He was always positive and the one to initiate the conversation. He probably didn't like the fact that we were soulmates, as I was always cold, yet, he still 'chatted' with me. 

I couldn't help myself from adding the song You're nice by We'll Make It. He replied with U 2 Luv by Ne-Yo. Of course, he would keep that flirty attitude up. I didn't really mind though. 

☆*: .。.。.:*♫*: .。.。.:*☆

I was kind of scared that Omi would be annoyed again. The last time I flirted with him, he clearly was. I didn't understand because it was only lowkey and a lot of people did that completely platonic and or with their friends. To my surprise, he replied with :) by La+ch. He wasn't mad, thank god. 

I wanted to keep the conversation going but my brother came to my room again, whining how his soulmate wouldn't stop telling him to break up with Akagi. Why couldn't he just break up with his current boyfriend? He was annoying. But, of course, my brother would say that he loved him what was probably bullshit. He was maybe in love with the idea of loving Akagi but not in love with him. There was a difference my brother needed to learn. But for now, I would just listen to him whine.