♫⁶

I finally ended all my exams for the next two weeks. Not to say, I was happy. I had to study a lot in the past few days so I didn't really have much time to chat with my soulmate. I hope he didn't mind. 

As I opened the Playlist I was greeted with three new songs. The first was Hello by Adele. Then there was the usual timeskip before the song Hey Lover! by Wabie. That made me frown slightly. He had tried to contact m twice and I didn't have time for him. I didn't really have time right now either, I had some homework to do. 

Yet, I wanted to at least respond. I added the song 5 Minute Silence by Dann Close. I hoped that he would stop with all the Soulmate stuff. I didn't really want a relationship at the moment. Why would I? It was just too much to take care of. 

He seemed to understand because he added the song Hello / How Are You by Nanou next. I simply replied with fine by Mike Shinaoda. After a while, I added You by Regard, Troye Sivan, Tate McRae as well because I felt bad for not replying properly. 

He added the song I'm Feeling Good by Monty Greig in response. He then added What Are You Doing by Ramone Julian. I replied with Homework by Zmeyev because I really needed to go now. I then added Goodbye by Imanbek, Goodboys so he would understand that I didn't have time right now. I saw that he replied with Good Luck by Young Orange before I put my phone away and began to work on my homework. 

☆*: .。.。.:*♫*: .。.。.:*☆

The audacity he had! He didn't reply to me for one whole week and now he ended the conversation with the excuse of doing homework! Why did I get a soulmate that didn't even talk to me? It was better than the situation my brother was in but it still sucked. 

My brother was currently trying to figure out who his soulmate was because this added the song BOYFREN by LoveLeo and Your New Boyfriend by Wilbur Soot to their joined Playlist on a daily basis. Samu definitely didn't like to be reminded that he and his boyfriend weren't destined to be together, not that I didn't tell him enough since they started dating. 

He himself couldn't figure out who would choose the name wEeD although he told me that his soulmate didn't name himself. Samu had the theory that a friend of his soulmate named him. His soulmate added songs along the lines Sorry; Friend; named; me to their joined Playlist right after they got it and Samu came to this conclusion. I didn't care. As long as this guy wasn't a bastard, treated him decent and most important finally ended this relationship my brother was in, everything was fine with me.