♫⁴

"Sakusa", my cousin called out. He sadly went to the same school as me so we would always be on the same bus although he would always get on the bus two stops after me. He sat next to me and I unwillingly paused my music. I knew that he would talk anyway and wouldn't stop until I listened to him. 

"You got your soulmate as well, didn't you?", he asked. "Yes", I replied. "So, how are they like?" he questioned. "I don't know. We barely talked", I answered. "Why not?" Komori asked. "I needed to go to school", I stated. "Why didn't you talk yesterday?", he questioned. "I forgot", I responded. "Oh okay. Well, my soulmate is nice. He is really positive but he sadly has a boyfriend already. I try to convince him to break up with him but he told me that he loves this guy and he deserves to be happy", Komori said. "That sucks but maybe they'll break up eventually. Besides, you can be happy without your soulmate", I responded. "You're right, thanks", he said before we left the bus and went to our classes. 

☆*: .。.。.:*♫*: .。.。.:*☆

I was currently occupied with calming my brother. He was really upset because his soulmate wasn't Akagi. Guess who wasn't surprised, me. He should've dated the cute guy from our chemistry class instead. They would make a great couple and my brother could definitely do better than Akagi, yet, he stayed with him. They talked about this whole thing and decided to stay with each other and tell their soulmates that they weren't interested in a romantic relationship. 

My soulmate on the other hand was very cold and I didn't know anything about him. I didn't even know if he was a boy but he most likely was. I would just ask later. There was a song called pronouns so this would probably work. 

In my lunch break, Osamu had calmed down by now, I finally got the opportunity to chat with my soulmate. I opened Spotify and added the song Pronouns by Ozomali to the Playlist. I was surprised when I saw a Song called timeskip by synce appeared in front of the song I just added. Was this Spotify's way to tell us that this was a new conversation? Probably. The song was cool though. 

After fifteen minutes, he responded by adding BOY by TREASURE to the Playlist. There probably wasn't something called he/him. I added Same by Tomline, itsdelr as a response. After that, I needed to go to class so I couldn't check if he responded.

When I finished my classes, I saw the familiar song timeskip. My soulmate didn't respond. He probably didn't believe in stuff like that and just chatted with me when he was bored I wanted to change that and I was positive I would. He couldn't be that anti-social.