♫¹⁴

After I got home from school, I oped Spotify and added the song Hey by Julez Sky to the Playlist titled omi. I still haven't figured out why he named himself that but I would just ask him once we met up. In case we would actually meet up one day. I couldn't really see that happening anywhere in the near future. Omi was just so uninterested most of the time. Maybe he just didn't like the way of talking. It was really annoying to always search for a fitting song for several minutes and slowed down the conversation, making it a bit unnatural. He could at least try though. 

After a while of him not responding I added the song What's Up? by 4 Non Blondes. I've never heard of the song before but after listening to it, I immediately added it to the Playlist of my favourite songs. This method of communicating made me discover a lot of new songs. 

An eternity later, omi replied with Nothing Much by Froman. I didn't really do anything either. I was just sitting on my bed while listening to music. I was also thinking about reading the book which laid next to me. I've read it three times already and it's kind of boring at this point. Besides, it's overly filled with clichés. I still really liked it and decided to read it while my soulmate took his sweet time keeping the conversation alive. It wasn't fair that I had to do it every time. If he wanted to talk to me, he should at least try. 

He added the song You? by Two Feet just like he always did when I asked him a question. I replied with Reading In Bed by Emily Haines & The Soft Skeleton. I decided to not try to keep this conversation alive and just reply as little as he did. At least for today. 

Nice by Zuzakbeats was the next song he added. I replied with Yeah by OMFG. Not to my surprise, he didn't add anything afterwards. 

☆*: .。.。.:*♫*: .。.。.:*☆

Today, Atsu didn't seem as cheery as usual. Maybe something happened and he just wanted his peace. I actually really wanted to talk to him but maybe I should just let him be. We could talk tomorrow.