32. I'll Do It

"Back it up, Joe!" Sonya shouted as the group walked out of the tunnel.

"We're taking them to base." Harriet informed.

"Wait, so, how did you guys get here?" Aris asked as they walked up to some trucks.

"The right arm got us out."

"Wait, wait." Thomas said running up closer to Harriet. "The Right Arm? Do you know where they are?"

With a slight nod of her head she opened the door to the jeep. "Hop in."

-------------------------------------

Play - Youngblood - 5 seconds of summer 

-------------------------------------

As the jeeps pulled up and the group got out, they looked to see campsites. People, walking freely. Walking around the campsite, all have escaped the messed up world.

"They've been planning this for a year now." Harriet explained, as they walked towards the "This is for all of us."

"You guys are lucky you found us when you did." Sonya spoke up. "We're moving out at first light. Where's Vince?" she asked a group of boys.

"Somewhere over there." A boy pointed in a direction.

"Who's Vince?" Thomas asked.

"He's the one who decides if you get to stay." Harriet replied as they came to a stop.

"I thought the Right Arm is supposed to be an army?" Minho assumed.

"Yeah, we were." A long haired blonde answered, walking out a hut and towards the group, "This is all that's left of us. Lot of good people died to get us this far. Who are they?"

"They're immunes." Harriet responded, "Caught 'em coming up the mountain."

Hearing a slight groan from behind her, Athena turned her head to see Brenda, with purple lips and struggling to stand.

"Did you check 'em?"

"I know this guy, Aris. I trust him."

"Well, I don't check 'em."

"Hey, boss..." a man started, seeing Brenda struggling to breath.

Before anyone could say anything else, Brenda fell forward and onto the floor, her body shaking. Newt grabbed Athena and moved her behind him.

"Brenda! Brenda!" Jorge said kneeling on the floor beside her.

"What's going on?" Vince asked.

"Brenda! Talk to me!" Jorge pleaded, as he held her in his arms.

Thomas and Athena looked at each other, with wide eyes.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry." Brenda breathed out.

"What's going on with her?" Vince asked crouching down and grabbing onto Jorge's shoulder.

"I don't know. Brenda, are you all right?"

Thomas looked at Athena, catching on to what he was about to say, shaking her head frantically. "Her leg," Thomas stated, "She hurt it earlier."

Vince grabbed her leg and moved the bandage revealing her Crank bite, the area around it darkened and blacked veins.

"Oh, shit!" Vince cried, standing up and pulling out his gun. "Crank! We got a Crank!" he shouted pointing it at Brenda.

"NO!" Jorge shouted still on the ground holding her.