Chapter 24 🖤

A few minutes passed which seemed like hours I kept my eyes closed with a blindfold on as Elijah wanted. I was nervous. I felt like my heart was going to come out of my chest. I hate surprises because I don't know what to expect but I love surprises because they are so unexpected and they are always beautiful. "Elijah are we almost there?" "Yes, we are almost there, keep your eyes and the blindfold on, don't even think I'm taking it off Y/n" I giggled.

"Yes boss." As a few minutes passed by we finally seemed like we arrived at a stop. Elijah seemed to get off the car first as I waited inside the car. Elijah opens the door and grabs my hand so I wouldn't trip while having my eyes covered. "Elijah make sure to grab me so I don't trip, I will kill you if you make me trip" He laughed. "Yes I am grabbing you, don't worry. A little more"

As we walked more we finally stopped and he suddenly grabbed my waist and got behind me and said "Are you ready?" "Yes" "Okay, you can look now" He suddenly takes off the blindfold and I see a beautiful dinner set on a table with a beautiful view on a beach house.

"Oh Elijah, this beautiful" I was smiling so hard because I couldn't believe this was happening. I have never been to a beach before and I was here with Elijah. I run to the edge and look at the water and the view. "I am glad you liked it, I wanted you to enjoy this, let's have our dinner" I come up to the table and he grabs the chair and pushes it out for me and pushes it in for me. "Thank you" We begin to eat and talk, getting closer every single time we are together.

I loved these moments of happiness. I was happy, and I was grateful. I was glad I met him. As we finished our dinner I got up and ran to Elijah. He was so confused. "Elijah, let's go in the water" He smiled and went with me as I ran fast to the water and played in the water.

He was walking behind me with a smile on his face. "Elijah get in the water, it's fun" "No" "Come on stop being a party ruiner" "No I am not going" "Ugh okay fine don't come" I turned around and continued to play by myself since Elijah didn't want to come in. Suddenly I felt hands wrap around my waist and drag me into the water. "ELIJAH!" He laughed and he kept hugging me in the water as he saw me struggling to get out of his arms. We continued to play in the water as a few passed we decided to sit in the sand to look at the beautiful sunset.

I rested my head on his shoulder as he wrapped his arms around me while playing with my hands. It was a beautiful moment which I wanted to last forever and never end. I was happy in his arms and continued to look at the sky until it became dark and until my eyes closed. I loved him..

What such a cute moment, we love that!
See you in the next chapter! (: