Chapter 31 🖤

A few weeks passed by and I hadn't gone to the coffee shop in a while. I decided to go and help out the coffee owner and Elijah allowed me to go every once in a while since I have restrictions to go out. As I got ready to go to the coffee shop. I decided to call and Elijah let him know since he was never home for situations he's dealing with at the moment.

"Hello Elijah" "Yes, Y/n" "I will be going to the coffee shop today, I have let the driver know to drop me off and pick me up tonight after my shift is done. I wanted to let you know before I go" "Yes that's fine, be safe. If you see anything unusual call the driver to take you back home right away."

"Yes I will don't worry I will be safe" We hang up the call and I arrived at the coffee shop "Hello ma'am" "Hello sweetheart it has been a while since I have seen you" "Yes, I decided to come today and help you out" "Oh that is perfect, thank you I don't know what I would do without you"

A few hours passed by and the day was heavy with work since today it was flooded with orders but I loved working here whenever I could. I enjoyed it was my time whenever I could enjoy it while I was out. A few more hours passed by and my shift was finally over.

It was late at night. I was so tired I wanted to lay down and sleep. As I was making sure everything was good in their place I turn off all the lights to shop and lock the coffee shop.

I put the keys in my bag as I waited for the driver to arrive to pick me up. "It was getting late and my driver still hasn't arrived.. weird, maybe they parked somewhere else different, maybe I should walk around and try to find them yeah I will do that."

As I walked alone in the streets for a few minutes suddenly I see a car that looked very familiar like Elijah's men car. "Hey there you are, what happened you arrived late" "Sorry Y/n I came late" "It's okay we should home now, it's pretty late." "Yes come in" Aaron and Mason looked shocked. "Y/n watch out" He grabbed me and pushed me inside the car and it looked like both were getting attacked. "Aaron!"

"Stay in the car don't get out, I will be fine" They begin to fight and fight suddenly the guy grabs his gun from his waist and shoots Aaron in the stomach. "Aaron! Oh my god oh no you will be okay don't worry Mason will call Elijah" Get awa-y, I will distract him go, go!" "No, I am not leaving you can't even move, you are losing blood. Let me cover it for you." I quickly ripped my jacket and wrapped it around his stomach so he wouldn't lose as much blood.

The guy suddenly grabs me trying to cover my mouth. "Let me go you asshole" I kicked him there and I grab my knife from my bag and I stab him in the stomach. The man groans and looks at me he grabs me by the neck and throws me and punches Aaron out. Mason is still fighting the other guy. Suddenly 2 guys grab me and drag me to a white van. "No! Y/n"

They drive me away and suddenly I began to scream and then they covered my mouth and they whisper in my ear "I told you I would see you very very soon didn't I?" My eyes get huge as I realize who it was. I begin to fight against them to escape but suddenly I get punched and knocked out by the guy and it turns into complete darkness...

What will happen next? How will Elijah react?
Will Aaron be okay? Will they be able to save Y/n in time?
See you in the next chapter (: