Chapter 4 🖤

Elijah takes care of business at the warehouse and arrives at the main house "Charlotte what has Y/n been doing" "Sir, she has been resting in her room she must've been tired." "I will go check on her" As I head to the room I see Y/n sleeping in the bed hugging the pillow while wearing just a large T-shirt which seemed to look like one of mine. She was indeed very beautiful. She looked like a beautiful angel sleeping her soft breathing which was so calm. I touched her face and her skin was as soft as silk. As I get up getting ready to leave the room I hear her breathing really loud while moving a lot and she begins to sweat and say Eric while saying No no no. "Eric? Who is Eric, that is making her feel this way?" Then Y/n screams. "Y/n Y/n it's okay it's okay don't worry you are safe rest everything is okay." She then fell asleep once again. I was furious at who was haunting her dreams.

*Eric's POV* "Where is that bitch, She still hasn't came back tonight I will go look for her and bring her back she is just mine and only mine" *Eric's POV* As I woke up it was bright in the room. I was feeling hungry so I washed up and I found clothes on the bed and head to the kitchen. As I headed to the kitchen I see Elijah's mother and Charlotte making breakfast. "Oh sweetie, you are awake and have a seat for breakfast and join us for breakfast." "Ms. Evans do you know where Elijah is?" "Oh, he's at the warehouse he will be coming later today." We eat breakfast and talk and have a good time. 

I head to my room and lay on my bed. I soon hear a knock on the door. "Yes?" "It's Elijah" "You can come in" "We need to talk" "Yes we do and I have questions" "Yes well last night you saw what happened I will explain it to you I am a Mafia boss of the Mafia Gang called The Black Cobras." "MAFIA GANG?!" "Yes, we take care of shipments such as guns and materials we need and getting information on our rivals such as The Red Skulls." "Who are the Red Skulls?" " They are our rival and they are always hiding but always plan to sabotage us at any time. That is why I need to speak with you. I can keep you safe in this house if you choose to join us, but if you decide to leave I will no longer be able to save you or keep you safe out there." "Do you kill innocent people?" "No, we only kill people that betray us or hurt our family." "I am not sure this is all too sudden, I need to think about it." "I will give you until tonight to think about your choice, choose carefully about your choice. As well I will be taking you to the warehouse so you can have a chance to meet everyone. Make sure to get ready and be there by 8:00 pm." 

I was surprised and confused. I lay down on the bed as I look at the ceiling as I shake my legs in frustration. "What have I gotten myself into?!" I stared at the ceiling which seemed like hours and it was close to meet everyone at the warehouse. I began to get ready with the clothes Charlotte has left for me. I was so nervous I felt like my heart was about to come out. As I was stepping out of the room I bumped into a tall and large figure. It was Elijah. "Oh, I'm sorry I didn't see you, I was just stepping out." *Elijah POV* "How can this woman manage to look this beautiful anytime. I was fascinated with her beauty it was breathtaking." "Uh, Elijah hello? Are you alive?" "Yes, let's head to the warehouse the car is waiting for us."