Chapter 21: Broken Glass.

A month later....

Tami P.O.V.

I decided to grab the diary my aunt gave me. She thought the best way to vent out your feelings was to put it on paper. She felt like I had a lot of things I needed to vent out so she gave me a diary and told me to write down what I was feeling. I thought I was a little too old for diaries but then again I don't think their is an age limit to writing what happened during the day, or your feelings. I picked up my pencil and began writing. 

Its been a month since the whole situation happened. In a way I was glad it happened but in another way I wasn't. I was glad it happened because now my parents are in jail and I won't have to deal with them anymore. Now I live with aunty Lena. When Lena heard what happened she was willing to let me stay with her instead of going to a foster home and I will forever be thankful for that.  

She was very devastated when she found out what was really going on behind closed doors. She couldn't believe that her sister would do all those things to me and let all those things happen. But she took me in as her own and promised that she will not hurt me as much as my parents have. I just hope she keeps her promise. 

Kya, Bri and I are friends again but were not as close as we use to be. Were just taking it one step at a time, I guess. Terry still felt bad about everything but I told him that he didn't need to feel bad. He did what he could and that's all that matters. In a way he saved me. If he didn't call the police, I probably wouldn't be here. Which isn't really a bad thing considering the fact that I don't even want to live. 

Life may seem all good and dandy but its not. I still have suicidal thoughts. I always thought about ending my life and all the pain. My parents may not be here to torture me anymore but they're very much here in my thoughts. 

At night, my thoughts are even worst. I just think about a whole bunch of stuff. I start to over think and start crying and feeling bad for myself. I'm away from the people who made me unhappy but I'm still unhappy. On the outside you couldn't tell though. I made my boyfriend and friends believe that I was getting better but deep down I knew I wasn't. 

Its like I was a mirror and my parents just broke me down and abused me so now I'm just broken glass. So even though my parents are not here to abuse me anymore, doesn't mean I can go back from being broken glass to being a mirror again. 

I''m just broken glass that can't be fixed :( ....I just don't want to be here anymore. I don't see my purpose. I just want to D...I...E! 

I shut my diary and put it away. I sighed. Aunty Lena came into my room and told me that dinner was ready. 

I told her I wasn't hungry. She sat next to me and put her arm around my shoulder. "Tami are you ok?" 

"Yeah, I'm fine." 

"I know you've been through a lot and I want you to know that I'm here if you ever want to talk." 

"I know aunty. I know." 

She kissed me on my forehead. "I love you tam tam." 

I laughed. She always use to call me tam tam when I was a little kid. That nickname brung back so much memories. 

"Love you too aunty." 

She smiled and left the room. 

I was beginning to feel tired so I got under my covers and drifted to sleep. 

I was thrown in this room with a whole bunch of girls. We were all screaming, crying, and pleading for our lives. We were all locked in this room because we did something wrong but I wasn't really sure what I did wrong.