Chapter 13: It Hurts

Kya P.O.V.

We had a new student in our classroom. Her name was Melanie. Mr.Walker asked if anyone wanted to show her around the school since she's new and everything. Connor raised his hand and said, "I would be delighted to show Melanie around." He seemed a little too excited to show this girl around. 

Melanie was a pretty girl. She has a nice round face with plump lips and long blonde hair. I could tell some of the boys in our classroom were checking her out but I could assure you she wouldn't be interested in any of those crusty boys. 

"There's an empty seat by me." Connor said. 

Melanie walked over to Connor and sat in the seat next to him. 

I could tell Connor was trying to get with this girl but I felt like he had a hidden agenda also. I felt like he was trying to make me jealous. It was the little things he was doing that made me feel like that. Like how he constantly would talk extra loud as if he wanted to make me hear what he was talking about or how he would move extra close to her. But maybe I could be reading into him too much but whatever. 

If Connor really was trying to make me jealous, I want him to know one thing. It didn't work.

Tami P.O.V.

Terry has been trying to avoid me ever since that day I went snooping through his stuff. I don't know if he thinks I'm going to tell anyone about his drug drawer because I'm not. He should trust me enough to know that. 

I seen Terry in his locker so I made my way over to him. He looked kind of irritated when he looked at me. "What do you want Tami?" 

"I want to speak to you." 

"I can't talk right now, I have to get to class. The bell is about to ring."

I was taken aback. "Since when did you care about getting to class on time and why are you in such a rush to get rid of me?"

"Tami, can we please talk about this later?" He sighed. I could tell he was getting frustrated but I didn't care.

"No!" I said sternly. "Were talking about this now." 

"Tami no! We'll talk about this later."

I rolled my eyes and pouted. "Whatever Terry." Just as I was about to turn around and walk away he pulled me towards him and gave me a kiss. I was surprised but me being mad at him at the moment didn't stop me from kissing his luscious lips. When we pulled apart he said, "I promise we'll talk about it later. Ok?"

I nodded and walked to class. I really hope Terry doesn't break his promise. 

I got into class right when the bell rang. I sat in my seat and waited for Mrs.Sims to begin teaching. I couldn't help but overhear Tyler and Lucas's conversation.

"Is the bet still on?" Tyler asked.

Lucas sighed. "Yes."

"You're running out of time man, you only got two more weeks to sleep with little miss Brielle."

That sentence caught my attention. My mouth was hung open but to not reveal that I was listening to their conversation I quickly shut it and kept on listening.

"I know, I know. I will."

"You better or fifty dollars will be added to my bank account." Tyler laughed. 

Lucas scoffed. "Not gonna happen." 

I couldn't believe my ears. Lucas and Tyler were childish enough to go and make a bet to see if Lucas could sleep with Bri. Like really? I know I don't fuck with Bri like that but I have to let her know what Lucas's real hidden agenda is. I suddenly felt really bad. Bri actually likes this guy. But underneath that pretty face is a childish douche bag who has nothing better to do but make bets about sleeping with girls.