Chapter 2: Secrets Out

Brielle P.O.V.

It was finally time for lunch. I couldn't wait to catch up with my best friends Kya and Tami. They were nowhere in sight when I went to go look for them in the cafeteria. I was scared that they didn't have the same lunch period as I did but just as I turned around I found Tami and Kya laughing at me. 

I walked up to them. "What is so funny? I couldn't find you guys anywhere!" I said, trying to be angry but couldn't help the smile creeping up my face.

"We were by the door looking at you go crazy trying to find us. You were acting like you lost your child or something." Kya said still laughing.

"You know you could have texted us and asked where we were." Tami suggested.

"Whatever, I was just not thinking at the moment." 

"We can tell." Kya said.

"Lets find a table to sit at." Tami said.

"Why don't we get our lunch first, then go find a table." I said.

"You know I don't eat school lunch Bri." I almost forgot about Tami's hatred for school lunch. 

"Oh yeah,  well Kya and I will go into the lunch line while you try to find us a table."

Tami nodded and went to look for a table while Kya and I waited in the lunch line. Guess who was behind Kya and I? KYLE. 

"Hi Kya." Kyle said.

Kya ignored him. She hates Kyle with a passion. I mean who doesn't? He's annoying as fuck.

"Brielle, I didn't like the way you were treating me when I was at your locker today." 

"Just call me Bri, ok?" I was so done with Kyle, I just wanted to get out of this line and join Tami at our table. 

"I like Brielle better." 

"Kyle, do you ever shut up?" Kya snapped.

"Is it that time of the month again?" Kyle said, chuckling.

Kya flicked him off.

"Oh so that's how it is now? Brielle get your friend." Kyle said pointing at Kya.

"Kyle why don't you go get a friend and leave us the hell alone and I told you to just call me Bri." 

"You always find a way to hurt my feelings. Don't you, Brielle?" Kyle finally left the line and went to go meet up with his friend Justin, a guy from the basketball team. Kyle thinks everything is a joke. This is exactly why I don't like him.

"So glad you got rid of him, I couldn't take anymore of his stupidity." Kya said.

"I don't think anyone can."

I was relieved when we finally got our lunches. We found Tami in a table that was located in the far left corner of the cafeteria. We walked over there and took our seats. 

"Finally! You guys took forever. I was starting to look like a loner." Tami said as if looking like a loner was her worst nightmare. 

"Well its not my fault Tami." Kya snapped.

Tami looked like she was about to say something but doesn't because she knew arguing with Kya was pointless. You could never win an argument with that girl. 

"How can you guys eat that?" Tami asked while pointing at our food like it was the most disgusting thing on earth.

"We don't like to starve ourselves like you do." I said, chuckling.