Chapter 18: Too Much Pain

Terry P.O.V.

I walked into school pissed as hell. I couldn't not fucking believe Tami would do something shady like that to me and she was supposed to be my best friend, my girlfriend but she was acting like neither. Right now, to me, she was an enemy. My conversation with Kevin flashed back into my mind.

I watched Kevin count the bags of cocaine to make sure everything was there. He looked at me and said, "you're missing one."

I was taken aback by this. Why would there be one missing? "Kevin, count it again because I can assure you that all of its there."

"I counted it twice already. You're missing one. Don't tell me you're doing this shit now?"

"You know I don't snort cocaine!" I screamed. "I only sell it." I couldn't believe Kevin even said that. He should know me better than that.

"Well that's not what this missing bag is saying. Where is the rest?"

"I dont know Kevin, I really don't!"

"Terry do you think this is some type of fucking joke?" He screamed. His tanned skin began to turn red and his nose began to flare. The veins out of his neck were popping out. I've never made Kevin so angry before."I have someone very important to bring this to and if he saw that one was missing it would be off with my head. Since its just one little bag, its not that serious but I need for you to know that this whole drug shit is not a game Terry. If you can't handle this I think its best if you stop because I can't have this happening."

"I promise it won't happen again. I honestly don't know how..." I suddenly stopped talking. Then it hit me. Tami. She kept asking me for cocaine so it had to be her who stole it and she was the only person in my room. How could she do this to me?

Kevin looked at me puzzled.

"Nevermind, I know who took it."

"Who?"

"My girlfriend."

Kevin kept going off on me about how I shouldn't have told her I was selling drugs and how its not really a good idea having a girlfriend when I live the lifestyle I live and that if she continues stealing the drugs then both of us could get into real big trouble.

"Ok, ok, I'll handle the situation."

"You better or I'll cut you off and get someone better to do the job."

I could not have that happen. If I didn't do this then my mom would have to go back working long hours every single day and I didn't not want her to go through that again.

Luis tapped me which knocked me out of my trance. "Are you ok? You look like you want to beat somebody up."

I laughed. "I kind of do but I won't."

"What do you mean you won't? When have you ever backed down in a fight?"

"She's a female that's why."

"Oh.." He sighed. "Well sometimes females be testing a nigga's patience and sometimes a nigga has to slap her and put her back in her place, if you know what I mean." He laughed.

Even if I didn't agree with Luis, I had to laugh.

Tami P.O.V.

When Terry saw me he looked like an angry bull who wanted to fight me. I was getting kind of scared. I never seen Terry so angry. He charged right up to me and grabbed my arm. He had a tight grip on me and it was beginning to hurt.