Chapter 6: Boy Trouble

Tami P.O.V.

It was almost time for Terry to pick me up so I could go to the house and help him with his english homework. 

Both of my parents were at work so they wouldn't know I was going to see Terry. I still had ten minutes till Terry would pick me up. I decided to play a game of candy crush while I waited for him. Moments later Terry pulled up in my driveway. I left my house with a smile on my face. As I got into his car the smell of alcohol hit my nose. I couldn't keep quiet anymore, I had to say something about it.

"Terry do you smoke and drink?"

He looked at me like he was surprised I was asking him that. "Why?"

"Because your car either smells like alcohol or weed."

"Oh really? I didn't notice." He said sarcastically.

"So do you?"

"What do you think?" He snapped. I was completely shocked about this. Terry had never snapped at me before. "Yes I do smoke and drink, is that a problem?"

I shook my head no. I couldn't believe how disrespectful he was acting towards me.

It took us about ten minutes to get to his house. I got out of his car and took a big breath of fresh air in. I couldn't stand the smell of his car anymore. 

When I got into his house, it was nothing how I expected it to look like. It looked a lot nicer than I was imagining. 

"Come into my room." He said as he led me upstairs.

His room was the total opposite though. It was a mess. His clothes were scattered everywhere. Empty chip bags and soda cans filled the room. His bed seemed to be the only thing that didn't have clutter on it.

"Sorry about the mess. I haven't had any time to get around it." He said, looking embarrassed. 

"Its okay."

I sat right next to him. 

"Tami, you look really nice today."

"Thank you."

He pulled my hair over so he could whisper into my ears. I couldn't stop giggling. 

"You like that, don't you?" He said into my ears.

I felt my cheeks turning red. I needed to get back on track because this was not the reason I came to his house. 

"I came here to help you with your English homework not to have you whispering in my ears, you know that right?"

"I knew that." He said as if my assumption was so wrong. I could smell the alcohol on his breath. 

"Have you been drinking?" 

"No." He said then started laughing. I knew he was lying. He wasn't drunk though because if he was he wouldn't be able to drive as good as he was. 

"Why are you lying to me? I know you've been drinking."

He shrugged. "So what?"

I rolled my eyes. I was getting really frustrated. I already deal with an alcoholic at home, I don't need to deal with one more.  

He noticed the frustration on my face and said, "Don't be like that. Let me make you feel good." He started planting kisses all over my neck. I had to admit that did make me feel good. It made me relax. 

It felt like time went still as our lips touched. I could feel his heart beating hard and fast against my chest. I was determined to grasp this memory of Terry and I kissing for the first time. It was a kiss I was never going to forget.