Chapter 10: Can't deal with her anymore

Kya P.O.V.

I was about tired of Tami's shenanigans. Like Brielle gave her a warning about Terry and she was not even going to listen to what she had to say, she only wanted to do what she wanted. I could not deal with her. I could not be friends with someone who constantly lied to everyone. I just couldn't deal with her anymore.

I was in Bri's room discussing the earlier events. "I just don't understand what's going on with Tami." Bri said. "She never use to be like this."

"She's pushing away the people closest to her and its not right because we actually care about her and she doesn't give two fucks about us."

"I think she does." 

Of course Bri would say that. She always wanted to look on the bright side of everything but the reality was that Tami didn't want anything to do with us so why should we continue to waste our time on her?

"Well I'm tired of trying to find out what's wrong with her. If she doesn't want to talk then whatever, I can't really do anything about it."

"That's not the spirit Kya. We have to keep trying."

"No, YOU have to keep trying. I don't have to do anything."

She sighed. "You're really done with her, aren't you?"

"Yes. I'm done."

Bri's phone started ringing. She grabbed her phone from her nightstand and said, "Tami's mom is calling me."

"Well pick it up!"

"Hello." Bri answered. She looked confused half the time she was talking. I was taken aback when I heard Bri say, "Yeah, Tami is here with us." 

So Tami lied to her parents and told them that she was at Bri's house? But why would she lie about that? Then it dawned on me. It was because of Terry.

"Oh, you want to talk to Tami? Uhhh...."

"Just tell her she's in the bathroom." I whispered loudly.

"She's in the bathroom." She said quickly. "She'll call you back when she's done."

When Bri hung up the phone she looked really angry. "That was a close one but I can not believe Tami."

"There she go again, lying. She's probably at Terry's house."

"You think so?"

"I know so."

She sighed. "Maybe you're right Kya, maybe we should just let Tami go."

"That's what I've been trying to tell you. If she wants our help she knows where to find us but I doubt she'll be visiting us any time soon."

Tami P.O.V.

When I came inside my house I was greeted with an angry mother and a not so drunk father. "Hey mom, dad." I said casually. 

"Tami we know you weren't at Brielle's house." My mom said with her arms crossed against her chest. "We called her and asked for you." 

I was so pissed. Bri couldn't at least lie and pretend I was there so I wouldn't get it trouble. This is exactly why I couldn't deal with them no more. When you actually want their help, they don't help you. 

"Why did you lie to us Tami?" My dad asked in a stern voice. 

I shrugged. 

"Not a good enough answer Tami. Not a good enough answer." 

I sighed. I was not about to say I was over Terry's house. If I did they would do everything they could to keep me away from him. And at a time like this, I needed Terry close to me.