Chapter 12: Mystery

A/N: You guys are going to see Connor, Lucas, and Terry's point of view in this chapter. I wanted you guys to get a feel of these particular characters. 

Kya P.O.V.

I entered Mr.Walker's class and heard the same chaos and noise I heard everyday. It seriously was beginning to sound like music to my ears. If I ever were to walk into this class and it was quiet that would feel so awkward and weird. I guess I was just so use to the noise that a quiet classroom would seem so foreign to me. 

Ever since Kevin and I broke up Connor felt like it was time for him to take his place. Connor was a really sweet boy and all but I was not ready to be in a relationship just yet. I was still struggling to get over Kevin. I mean, he was the love of my life, he still kind of is. Its still hard for me to believe that he would cheat on me with that bitch Miranda but I need to learn how to accept that fact and move on. 

As soon as I sat in my seat Connor tapped my shoulder to get my attention. I turned around. "Hey Kya." He said with a bright smile. I swear Connor was always smiling. He's always happy, I didn't think I had ever seen him unhappy before. 

"Hey." 

"I've been meaning to ask you something..." 

Oh shit! I hope he was not asking me out. I had been pretty nice to Connor these last few weeks, I hope he didn't feel like I might like him because I didn't. 

"What did you want to ask me?" I said nervously.

"Would you like to go to the movies with me on Friday?" 

I sighed. "I'm flattered Connor but I'm not ready to go on dates just yet, I just need some more time."

He rolled his eyes as if what I was saying was total bullshit. I mean it kind of was. 

"Whatever Kya. Whatever." I could tell he was getting mad. He just looked so angry and disappointed. 

"I'm sorry Connor. I really am sorry."

"Save your shitty apologies for somebody else." He snapped.

I was shocked. Connor was the last person I would ever think would say that to me. 

"How could you say that to me?" I turned back around. I couldn't lie and say I wasn't hurt. 

He tapped me and said, "I'm sorry Kya. I was just mad. I know I shouldn't have talked to you like that."

"You got that right." I snapped.

Connor P.O.V.

What the hell was I thinking? My dumb ass actually thought Kya would say yes to my little date. I felt so stupid and heart broken. I actually thought Kya was starting to dig me but I guess she was just being friendly. 

I didn't understand females. They go after the bad boys and get mad when they get hurt. They'll be so quick to say no to the nice and friendly guys who would actually be willing to treat them with respect. It just didn't make any sense to me. Like at all. 

Well I guess that's just how females are. I just needed to realize that Kya was no different. 

Bri P.O.V.

I seen Lucas with his friends so I made my way over to them. "Hey Lucas."

"Hey Bri." Something about the way Lucas said hey bri seemed like he didn't want me to be around him. Maybe I was just reading into his voice too much but something told me I wasn't.

"So have you done it with her?" One of his friend said and then everyone started laughing. The guy who said it had really long hair that looked like it hadn't been brushed in years.