Android 18 Vs Doodlebob (Dragon ball Vs Spongebob)

Death battle track would be called: Artifical artist
Wiz: Artifical creations. At first you think they're your friends and then they turn on you.

Boomstick: Android 18 the final creation of Doctor Gero.

interlude

Android 18

Wiz: And Doodlebob. Spongebob's most creative villain.

Boomstick: He's wiz and I'm Boomstick.

Wiz: And it's our job to analyze their weapons, armor, and skills to find out who win..... A Death Battle.

Android 18

(Cue- SSJ3 Powerup Theme)

Wiz: With Goku rising to great limits, overcoming challenges, and having training under some of the greatest masters in DBZ, a force that could stop this great power was near impossible to find.

Boomstick: B-but Boomstick? Theres Beerus. Buu, Whis, Goku black, Jiren, Broly....

Wiz: Alright before those guys showed up, it was hard for most to accomplish, considering where has was at. (At the Time)

Boomstick: So with the intentions of taking out Goku, I swear, this fucker looks like a guy that would DEFINETLY drive a white van. But, he was really scientist that likes to build fucking killer robots for a living, decided to make his own army, calling it the Red Ribbon Army, using robots to do so.

Wiz: Technically , he used androids. Gero saw that robots could be easily manipulated or captured by the enemy, and used against him, making them an essential ragdoll for them to play and tinker with.

Boomstick: Yea as if they weren't gonna refused and fight back?

Boomstick: But thankfully, Gero was different. He used androids, so that androids can think for themselves, and know what to fucking do.

Wiz: And thus, the Red Ribbon Army was a reality. Gero had dreamed that this army would overthrow the human race, and would be replaced with completely artificial beings.

Wiz: Well, he was more of a cyborg, but that doesn't matter. Because Goku destroyed everything and everyone. Well he did make one friend Android 8. And he accidentally unintentionally killed Gero's son. Oh yeah Goku was only a kid too.

Boomstick: With his dreams and hopes crushed, Gero thought out a new plan to beat that Goku once and for all.

Wiz: Years and years after his son's tragic death, Gero studied and watched Goku and the Z-fighters secretly, to analyze them and study their abilities, for a way to counter them.

Boomstick: So he tinkers with ANOTHER android, this time he was modeled after his dead son. But he made him softer and more passive. But he hid some great power within.

Wiz: And if we wanna count it then he also made his wife into an Android. Which would later be called Android 21.

Boomstick: Damn, how desperate was he if he needed to turn his living breathing wife into an Android?!

Wiz: He even turned himself into one.

Boomstick: So sometime during his plan he discovered twins name lapis and lazuli.

Wiz: Desperate for a rivaling power, Gero kidnaps the two siblings, and takes them to his lab and restructures them, turning them into artificial humans. Kind of sorta.... it's confusing.

Boomstick: So after Gero and Android 19 failed to take on the Z-fighters, with Android 19 dying, Gero activated the two siblings/androids to go and find the Z-fighters and take them down.