Jason Voorhess Vs Michael Myers (Friday the 13th Vs Halloween)

Death battle track:

Wiz: Slasher movies have been around since horror and movies existed at the same time

Boomstick: But no matter how many quite places or stranger things are out there you can't ignore the big
3 of horror movies.

Boomstick: But no matter how many quite places or stranger things are out there you can't ignore the big 3 of horror movies

And today we'll be looking at 2 of them.

Boomstick: Jason voorhees. The hockey mask serial killer of crystal lake.

Wiz: And Michael Myers, the boogeyman with a blade.

Boomstick: He's Wiz and I'm Boomstick

Wiz: And it's our job to analyze their weapons armor and skills to find out who would win a Death Battle

Jason starts a new beginning in Death Battle

Wiz: Camp Crystal Lake, hosting bucket loads of young children over the summer, is home to a deadly scourge. A nightmare you could never escape from...

Boomstick: Horney teenagers. So terrifying because they are the future.

Wiz: Actually, I was talking about the killer who targets those "horney teenagers".

Boomstick: Ah, of course; Pamela Voorhees.

Wiz: Well...no actually, you are right. For the first series of killings to cast a shadow on Camp Crystal Lake, it was indeed Pamela Voorhees clutching the knife, taking revenge against the kind of irresponsible people who let her son Jason drown. But perhaps her vengeance was a little unfounded, because Jason was still in the land of the living, in some way, shape or form.

Boomstick: After his mother's killing spree came to an end with her death, her boy Jason took up her role as the Killer of Camp Crystal Lake, his own legend growing to eventually surpass her, both in that universe and in ours.