Fixing Mistakes

Hey everyone. I was wanted to let you all know that the situation involving me and sonicandmariofanboy is over. We realized that this whole thing is actually dumb nonsense that doesn't matter. We both could've handle the situation better. Let this be an example. Don't let vs battles ruin your friendship and start wars amongst the community. I made a post exposing him but I deleted because I was sick of it. I don't want that kind of negativity and divide between me and my friends as me and him also share the same friends. I apologize for coming off as a fanboy to you. That wasn't my intend at all but I don't blame you for seeing it like that. We both wanted to meet halfway in order to fix this. I never wanted this to happen and I'm sure he thinks the same. We act crazy and often lash out at other in vs battles because we get attached to these characters. The thing is though we're never gonna exactly see eye to eye. We all know some series better than others and when we see people get stuff wrong we get angry. That's why this happened. We hit a disagreement. We ended up creating something out of nothing. I'm sorry for dragging anyone into this.
Animegoddess2  Captain_Valkyrie  and Danvers-Kara. Neither of us were wrong but neither of us were right. So to sonicandmariofanboy. I'm truly sorry for what happened. And Let's pray for this to not only never happen again but to everyone this doesn't happen again.

So SonicandMariofanboy let's make amends so we can end this debate once and for all.

Shoutout to Azal2712 and JohnathenYoungs  for everything Love you everyone I hope you have a wonderful day!

Shoutout to Azal2712 and JohnathenYoungs for everything
Love you everyone I hope you have a wonderful day!