Batman Vs Blake (DC Vs RWBY)

Death battle track would be called: Shadows of the night

Wiz: The night, often prowled by dark and mysterious creatures.

Boomstick: Shrouded by darkness, these two moody heroes fight from the shadows to protect the innocent.

Wiz: Batman, the Caped Crusader of the Justice League

Boomstick: ....and Blake Belladonna the black huntress from Team RWBY.

Wiz: As usual, both are only allowed their standard equipment, and no prep time.

Boomstick: He's Wiz and I'm Boomstick.....

Wiz: .....and it is our job to analyze their armor, weapons, and skill, to find out who would win a Death Battle.

Wiz: Gotham City. Out of all the settings in the DC world, there are few other places that are infested with criminals.

Boomstick: It's a...pretty bad place to live. I mean, you run the risk of getting caught up in the criminal antics of one of Gotham's many premiere villains. Frankly, it's a miracle that people are still living there!

Wiz: The likeliest explanation, the economy sucks. It would literally explain so much. But just as Gotham is the birthplace of a literal legion of super-criminals, it is also the birthplace of one of the world's greatest heroes.

Boomstick: That's right; it's the goddamn Batman!

Wiz: But before the Batman, there was Bruce Wayne, son of millionaire philanthropists Thomas and Martha Wayne. No Martha jokes!

Boomstick: I wasn't going to!

Background
Real Identity: Bruce Wayne
Age: 41
Height: 6'2
Member of the Justice League
Net Worth: $9.2 billion
Dated 20+ different women (including Wonder Woman)
Wiz: I doubt that...any, young Bruce Wayne had it all; money, a future as head of a company worth nearly 10 billion US dollars...

Boomstick: And two living parents.

Wiz:...guess which one of these three things he lost.

Boomstick: At the hands of a man who just wanted a bit of money.

Wiz: Crushed beyond belief at a tragedy that was as pointless as it was sudden, young Bruce Wayne decided that if his money was to be inherited as a result of it, he would put it to use.

Boomstick: Not through charity events or fundraisers, although I'm fairly certain he did a few of those, but through molding himself into a one-man army ready to take on the criminal element within his city.

Wiz: And whilst his money helped enormously with this goal, it wasn't it that provided him with perhaps the most vital component; a symbol to bring fear to the hearts of the guilty and the superstitious.

Boomstick: It came to him through his window, the very symbol of his old childhood fears; the bat.

Wiz: From that moment on, Batman was born.

Boomstick: And he is an absolute badass, all thanks to his time wandering the world to hone his mind and his body.

Abilities and Skills
Peak-human physical condition
Master martial artist
Expert tactician
Genius intellect
Expert detective
Expert in stealth
Escape artistry
Wiz: He has studied and mastered every martial art known to man, which include pressure points that can induce paralysis and slow the flow of blood inside somebody's body.