Wario Vs Shadow (Nintendo Vs Sega)

Wiz: Characters like Mario and Sonic are the heroes who whatever it takes to save the day.

Boomstick: But then they have to deal with their rivals who sometimes help and sometimes get in the way.

Wiz: Like wario the greedy tyrant from Super Mario.

Boomstick: And shadow the way past cool rival of sonic

Wiz: I'm wizard and he's Boomstick.

Boomstick: And let's analyze their weapons armor and skills to find who wins a death battle.

Boomstick: Shadow should've fought broly or Homura instead.

Wiz: Hey! It was a request by the amazing Danvers-Kara so we had to do it. We can do those later.

Wario Stinks up death battle

Boomstick: Mario, Nintendo's most beloved mascot who's first game has revolutionized the platorming genre, rivaled a certain blue hedgehog in the gaming market, and more.

Wiz: The man himself has always saved Princess Peach and protects The Mushroom Kingdom from a majority of threats, including Bowser.

Boomstick: That's what makes him most memorable video game characters to this day.

Wiz: Though since he is popular, he is bound to have clones (including those that are evil) that will try ways to imitate him as best as possible.

Boomstick: By that point, what if we imagine a clone of him, with the opposite traits, being larger and and having 100 pounds, and do the right thing, for the wrong reasons?

Wiz: That's where you get Wario, the yellow clone of the red plumber.

Boomstick: A.K.A the fat guy who's known for his absolute greed and love for money.