Akuma Vs Izanami (Street Fighter Vs BlazBlue)

Hey guys sorry for the slow uploads. The thing is that its just a lot has been happening for me with work and school. I'll try to keep these going and I'm trying to not take any long long breaks. Anyway enjoy the fight.

Wiz: when it comes to two antagonists with godly powers none can compete with these two fighters with demonic powers

Boomstick: Like Hades Izanami, Blazblue's Goddess of Death, and Akuma, Street Fighter's Raging Demon.

Wiz: I'm Wiz and he's Boomstick and its out job to analyze their weapons armor and skills to find out who would win a Death Battle...

Akuma is ready to murder Death Battle

Wiz: In a world of skilled and legendary fighters from across the globe, there exists none more deadlier than the mighty Street Fighter, Akuma.

Boomstick: Why? Because he's a master of the dark arts! Get yourself strapped in, ladies and gentlemen, because this guy is pretty cool!

Wiz: Akuma - or Gouki in Japan - is a powerful fighter, who was trained by Goutetsu with his brother, Gouken, in the ways of an unnamed martial art, crossing elements of Judo, Karate and Kempo. But Goutetsu also taught another dangerous technique which sacrificed the user's safety for sheer power.

Boomstick: As time went on, Akuma and Gouken naturally argued about the fighting style being taught and how to master it. They then went their own separate ways, with Gouken leaving to start his own dojo and teach the non-murder way of Goutetsu's art, while Akuma stayed and continue to practice it. Which was a good call for him in the long run!

Wiz: In order to master this dark technique, Akuma had to give in to a dark power called the Satsui no Hado, literally the Surge of Murderous Intent. Here, he closed off all compassion for others and realized that his capability could be expanded further. So, he left Goutetsu's guidance and trained on his own, gaining more power and a lust to fight to the death, courtesy of the Dark Hadou consuming him.

Boomstick: After what I can only assume is a lot of fighting and slaughtering, he finally came back to Goutetsu and challenged him to their own personal Death Battle to prove that he had surpassed his master

Boomstick: After what I can only assume is a lot of fighting and slaughtering, he finally came back to Goutetsu and challenged him to their own personal Death Battle to prove that he had surpassed his master. He even used the dark technique he wished to master to kill his... erm... master. But at least Goutie died happy to see Akuma at such a high level, and Akuma even got those beads around his neck!

Wiz: However, Gouken was... less than pleased. Years later, Akuma fought Gouken with the young Ryu and Ken Masters as spectators. After an intense battle and plenty of arguing, Gouken defeated him, but spared his life. Which would prove to be his undoing in the next encounter when Akuma used the same dark technique to supposedly kill his brother.

 Which would prove to be his undoing in the next encounter when Akuma used the same dark technique to supposedly kill his brother