Super Saiyans vs Super Hedgehogs (The Final Analysis)

Hey Guys, it's been a while since I've posted and it's because life was complicated. Between school and my personal life it was hard for me last year. But everything is back on track so I wanna start getting back into these. So I decided to do something more lowkey. My last fight was the Saiyans vs Hedgehogs and I wanted to expand on the analysis and the results more. Reception was overall positive but I got some questions and some disagreements. Which is cool so what I want to do is address a few things to help understand why Sonic and Shadow won the fight. And of course talk about new material from both series.

Also if you want to know what my next fight is and the clip notes version of this post in case your busy  just scroll to the bottom.

Why this fight?
It's a popular matchup that everyone knows about. Also all 4 characters have appeared on my fights before. So it just made sense to use them again since they were so popular. I also wanted to kick off season 3 with a bang. Plus it's a rematch fight. A sequel to one of my first and most popular fights I've done on Wattpad.

When was this fight researched and what was used?

I researched this fight in April and early May of 2022. I used the anime and manga continuity of Dragon ball, Dragon Ball Z, and Super. For Sonic I used the main canon of the games. I didn't use the idw comics because at the time they weren't canon.
I didn't use anything from DBS super hero or sonic frontiers along with Sonic prime since they weren't released yet.

Why did this damn part 3 take so long?

I just was busy. Turns out life can be a bitch sometimes. Also seeing how death battle does Q and A's with their fights I decided to do something similar addressing issues or questions brought up post fight. Season 3 is not dead just taking longer than expected. Sorry guys. But...

Let's get onto the actual analysis

Would the material released after the fight alter the results?

Overall No. If you were expecting Super hero or the end of the Granolah story to alter the fight's results then sorry. Goku and Vegeta didn't get much from either that they didn't already have. However it did say that Vegeta was slightly stronger than Goku. At least while in base. As well as Jiren not being too far removed from Goku and vegeta in power back in the TOP. It's just that jiren was much better at controlling it and compared to the saiyans.

 It's just that jiren was much better at controlling it and compared to the saiyans