Archie Sonic Vs Rimuru Tempest Part 2

Death battle track would be called: Breaking Blue

Quick shoutout to captain Valkyrie for the great versus template art

Ruby: All right the combatants are set let's end this debate once and for all.

Blake: It's time for a death battle!

Sonic was running around at super speed. Alright let's go! Sonic ran at high speed and entered another world by accident.

Woah! Sonic bumped into a blue haired human. Ooof! Dang. Rimuru saw a blue creature on the ground. Are you the thing that just bumped into me?! Sonic woah uh my bad. That was an accident. It won't be an accident when you're dead! Rimuru got his sword and prepared for battle. Look kid, you really don't want to fight me. I have places to be. And I don't want you to die. Sorry but too late!

Fight!

Rimuru ran towards sonic swinging his sword at him  trying to slice at him. Sonic being as fast as he is had no problem dodging the attacks. Swish! Swipe! Dang! Stop moving! Sonic dodged by jumping into the air. Dang! He's fast. Sonic curled into a ball and performed a series of homing attacks on him. Ow ow ow! Sonic then charged up a spin dash at Rimuru. Used his sword to bat sonic back. Ah! Sonic fell back. He got back on his feet and ran around him creating a tornado. Rimuru tried using his analysis to scan sonic. Come on, but then he was caught up in the tornado. Causing him to be sent flying. Come on! Thought acceleration! He did this so he can process things much faster. He tried scanning but when he did he saw this.

What the hell? Sonic used his light speed attack to smack Rimuru in face

What the hell? Sonic used his light speed attack to smack Rimuru in face. Ready... Go! Crash! The attack sent him flying into a rock. Ow. Ok now it's my turn monster. He used his heat manipulation to make the area around them hotter. Phew! It's hot! Not that it matters. Said sonic as he ran around the area at immeasurable speeds to creating large dust clouds to confuse Rimuru. What's he doing? The dust clouds were all around the area. Oh yea, how about this!! Used his water manipulation to fix the dry climate. Ah! No! I can't swim! Sonic was struggling as he was stuck in the water. Oh wait, sonic then used his atomic rewriting to turn to the water into stone. What? How did he do that? He he he. I'm a super hedgehog baby! Ok but what's a hedgehog to a dragon? Storm king veldora!

 I'm a super hedgehog baby! Ok but what's a hedgehog to a dragon? Storm king veldora!