Kakashi Vs Byleth (Naruto Vs Fire Emblem)

Thanks to captain Valkyrie for this amazing cover art.
Death battle track would be called: Divine Lightning
Wiz: Teachers are meant to teach the younger generation to be smarter and stronger.

Boomstick: But the best teachers are the ones who can look badass while doing it.

Wiz: Kakashi The lightning powered ninja from naruto.

Boomstick: The Ashen Demon from fire emblem.

Boomstick: He's wiz and I'm Boomstick.

Wiz: And it's our job to analyze their weapons armor and skills to find out who would win a death battle!

Kakashi Shocks Death Battle

Wiz: Shinobi, Hokage, mentor, friend.

Boomstick: And porn addict!

Wiz: Kakashi Hatake is all of these, and generally a pretty relaxed guy for someone raised as a ninja assassin.

Boomstick: You wouldn't know it at first glance that his childhood sucked balls. Like when his dad committed seppuku, because he saved his friends instead of prioritizing a mission.

Wiz: In the shadow of disgrace, this cruel methodology of the ninja and his father's great mistake tore young Kakashi apart.

Boomstick: Reminds me of my dad...

Wiz: What was his great mistake?

Boomstick: He called it... "Boomstick."

Wiz: Oh. Ahem, despite his hardship, Kakashi proved himself a prodigy. Becoming a Genin at age five, a Chunin at age six, and a Jonin at age twelve.

Boomstick: For those of us who don't speak anime, he might as well have been doing ninja rocket science in the womb.

Wiz: He quickly mastered the use of chakra, a form of spiritual energy within all individuals that ninja can shape and weaponize. This is ninjutsu.

Boomstick: He can walk up walls, heal wounds, and even make clones of himself. Plus, he's a master of taijutsu, AKA punchin' people. But his deadliest technique of all, is the One Thousand Years of Death!

Kakashi: Leaf Village Secret Finger Jutsu...

Naruto: (screams)

Kakashi: A Thousand Years of Death!

Boomstick: Oh-ho-ho! That's gonna get you on a list. Naruto's like, twelve!

Wiz: Chakra can also be molded into nature itself, and Kakashi can use it for numerous elemental attacks.

Boomstick: Sure, he can shoot fireballs or dunk you with water, but his favorite is lightning! Lightning zaps, lightning clones, lightning... dogs?! That's awesome! How do I get one of those?

Wiz: He's even invented a lightning ninjutsu technique: the Chidori. By gathering electric chakra into his hand or a kunai, he becomes capable of piercing just about anything.

Boomstick: Even a bolt of actual lightning! Take that, nature! Man triumphs over you once again!

Wiz: This is where Kakashi's own Chidori got its moniker: Raikiri, Lightning Cutter.

Boomstick: Ooh, now I know what I'm gonna name my lightning dog!

Wiz: The Chidori does have a downside, though. It's speed and power are so great, they give the user tunnel vision, and make the attack generally uncontrollable.