Peter Vs Homer (Family Guy Vs The Simpsons)

Thanks to Captain-Valkyrie for the fight thumbnail

Death Battle track: Fight of the 20th Century
Wiz: Peter Griffin the family guy.

Death Battle track: Fight of the 20th CenturyWiz: Peter Griffin the family guy

Boomstick: And Homer Simpson the donut lover of Springfield.

Wiz: Ever since the 90's people have always asked who was better between these two and today we'll find out

Boomstick: He's wiz and I'm Boomstick!

Wiz: And it's our job to analyze their weapons armor and skills to find out who would win a death battle!

Bird is the word in Death Battle

Wiz: America. A country of wonder.

Boomstick: And a bunch of school shootings.

Wiz: Right. Anyways, one of the country's many states is Rhode Island where the city of Quahog takes place.

Boomstick: Within Quahog, you'll come across the ever iconic Griffin family with the father himself, Peter Griffin.

Wiz: After his biological father Mickey McFinnigan left Thelma Griffin, Peter ended up being born in Mexico instead of Ireland or Rhode Island. Not even his adoptive father, Francis Griffin wanted nothing to do with his child.

Boomstick: Wow. That's pretty messed up. Moving into his teen to adult years, he met the love of his life Lois Pewterschmidt who had a horrible dad who didn't like Peter either. God! Everyone has some grudge against this guy! He's hilarious!

Wiz: Regardless of Carter's hatred for Peter, the two finally got married and started a family which consisted of Megan-

Boomstick: Actually, it's Megatron Griffin. Yep! Megan was supposed to be Meg's full name but Peter still has that fair bit of intelligence to rename his oldest child something even better.

Wiz: There's also the middle child, Chris Griffin and of course we can't forget Stewart, or commonly known as Stewie Griffin.

Boomstick: Y'know. Despite being an obese alcoholic dad, Peter's got quite some crazy items to back him up.