Mario Vs Mickey Mouse (Nintendo Vs Disney)

Death battle track would be called: Beyond the screen
Byleth: Mario the mascot of Nintendo.

Ruby: And Mickey the mascot of Disney.

Ruby: The mascot of video games vs the mascot of cartoons... Who will win?

Byleth: Will Mario  beat the head mouse?

Ruby: Or will Mickey toon Mario out?
Byleth: Let's analyze their weapons armor and skills to find out who would win a death battle!

Mario super jumps into death battle!

Ruby: In the mushroom kingdom there's a lot of crazy stuff happening.

Ruby: Explosions while go karting, Tennis stadiums blowing up, and probably the biggest threat King Bowser.

Byleth: His 2 main goals are to take over the mushroom kingdom and to Marry their princess. Princess peach.

Byleth: But luckily on man has stepped up to save the day. Super Mario

BackgroundMario "jump man" MarioHeight 5"1 Weight 200 lbsItalian plumberLikes spaghettiOlder brother if Luigi

Background
Mario "jump man" Mario
Height 5"1
Weight 200 lbs
Italian plumber
Likes spaghetti
Older brother if Luigi

Byleth: Despite appearing as just an Italian plumber, he's actually one of the seven star children.

Ruby: These children are born to have special abilities and have insane potential.

Ruby: This why he can jump so high.

Ruby: Speaking of which this guy can jump super duper high.

Byleth: His highest canon jump height is from the game Super Mario World.

Byleth: Mario stands at 114 pixels tall. The pixel to inch ratio would be 1 px: .518 in.

Byleth: So after testing and converting the math, Mario from a standstill can jump 14.1 ft. And when running he can jump 15.3 ft!

Byleth: To put that in perspective, imagine if we had three of ruby

Byleth: To put that in perspective, imagine if we had three of ruby. She's 5"1. So if we had them sit on each other's shoulders in a stack. Mario would be able to jump over all of them.