Lucina Vs Adam Taurus (Fire Emblem Vs RWBY)

Death battle track would be called: Grimm Awakening

Wiz: Masks are often used to hide owns self image.
Wiz: And today. We pit the best two people about it to the death.
Boomstick: Lucina the princess from a ruined future

Wiz: And Adam Taurus the bull behind the mask.

Lucina Awakens in death battle

Boomstick : Lucina, the girl who saved her own future. She's a tough one, but let's start from the top. When she was born, she had a weird birthmark in her eye that deemed her as royalty to the family.

Wiz : Actually, it's considered a brand, which in this case she carries the brand of Naga, which also happens to be a dragon. Strange, but you get used to it. She also happened to be a descendant from the protagonist and mascot representing all of the Fire Emblem games : Marth.

Boomstick : Too bad she was born at the right time. During her early childhood, her father Chrom had fallen upon the hands of the newly resurrected Grima, the Fell Dragon. I can tell we all know that he's not very nice.

Wiz : Emotionally suffering, Lucina decided to rally a group of people to rise against Grima. They failed miserably...twice in fact.

Boomstick : But during that time she learned that she was again a descendant of Marth, and decided to keep that as a sort of an alter-ego kind of thing. After her failures, she had a little talk with a girl that they decided to resurrect themselves who sent them to the past. Man, I'm glad time travel is simpler now in the present.

Wiz : Time travel doesn't exist yet, Boomstick.

Boomstick : That's the point.

Wiz : Lucina joined forces with her father in the past, even at first hiding her identity to lower suspicion I guess. Once things got deep into the mix, she finally showed who she really was, making her a bit more comfortable around the army fighting against the evil forces.

Boomstick : Yet the plot thickens even more than oil, going to places where she can go as far as to try to kill her mother just because she thought she killed her father. That's actually kind of sad. She must've really really wanted to know what or who killed her father.

Stop music

Wiz : Well, anything if it changes her fate for the safety of her family. Oh yeah, she's obsessed over that too.

Boomstick : But let's get to the goodies, that damn blade of hers!

Wiz : She wields the Parallel Falchion, which became so after an unfinished ritual of Awakening to let it unlock it's true powers. It still may not retain that whole "true power" part, but it's certainly got it's own charm to it. For starter's, it's a great tool for killing dragons!

Boomstick : This thing can also be used to heal Lucina in battle, which is something I approve. I've always wanted a shotgun that I can use to patch up my gun wounds! Then it'd be my all-in-one kit ready to go anytime, anywhere. Maybe I should make that a product! The Swiss Army Boomstick, I can see it now!

Wiz : Highly against it. Lucina is also able to do a few special things with her blade, such as double strikes in a single attack and able to perform the Aether move, which you may know is one of the many moves used by Ike.

Boomstick : She can also use Charm, which I guess makes people lose focus with her looks...? So what, is she supposed to be a jack of all trades or something?