Super Saiyans Vs Super Hedgehogs Part 1

Death Battle track would be called: Way Past In-Saiyan

Alt versions.
Gotta In-Saiyan
In-saiyanly fast

Wiz: The combatants are set, let's end this debate once and for all!

Boomstick: DEATH BATTLE SEASON 3 GO!

Previously on Death Battle....

(H-He's gathering energy! Sonic was on the moon. With the super emeralds circling around his body. And with that he transformed into hyper sonic. His power! I-It's rising! Goku powered up as well both shaking the universe around them. I need to finish him quick! This won't last long! Said Goku as he charged charged his kamehameha. Sonic meanwhile charged up his light speed attack. Gathering energy from space itself. Ka.... Me...... Ha.... Me.... Ready.... sonic got into a running position. Using his homing attack to line up with Goku perfectly. With Targets locked they both were ready! HAAAAAA!!!!! GGGOOOOO!!! Sonic's spin ball attack clashed with goku's kamehameha. Going right though it. Sonic kept going through it hitting Goku they both crashed into the earth's center. Goku used the rest of his energy from ultra instinct into his final attack. Dragon... FFIIIISSSSTTTT! Sonic responsed with: Chaos CCCCOOONNTRROOLL! The attacks clashed and then. BOOM! They both were caught in it. Goku screamed AAAAHHH!!! Sonic braced himself. NNNGGH! The earth fexploded in the process. Little remained of the planet. )

But then....

(Sonic awoke. He briefly knocked out. He saw that earth was destroyed. But no signs of Goku. All sonic could say now was: Time to find those dragon balls. Sonic flew off, hoping to fix the damage the fight caused. As Goku's shoe was seen in the distance.)

Sonic was in his hyper form and before was the destroyed remains of earth. After the battle with a transforming stranger, it was clear that a lot of stuff happened that shouldn't have. Something else stood in front of him. A long giant green dragon. I shall grant you any wish. Sonic didn't have to say anything, as the wish he wanted was rather obvious. I see, your wish will be granted. In a matter of seconds the earth and the people on it were brought back to life. Sonic smiled and flew back down to the planet.

Some time has past since the world was brought back. And sonic running with shadow. Sonic had received a message from shadow, that Eggman was up to his normal schemes. Apparently a bunch of chao have gone missing. Nothing that two hedgehogs couldn't handle. But little did they know sonic and shadow would be soon met by two unlikely  travelers. Goku and vegeta were flying above sensing the energy. It was specifically Goku doing that as vegeta was just along for the ride. "This better be good kakarot." I could be training right now. Said vegeta. Goku replies, "If we find that guy I fought before this will be better than training." "Wait, I think I see him." "And there's someone else with him m, he seems strong too." Sonic and shadow were running toward their destination until two figures appeared in front of them.

Fight! 

Vegeta dashed up and punched shadow and sent him   Flying and flew after him. Goku fired ki blasts at the hedgehog and Sonic spin dashed at him in retaliation. Goku used ultra instinct to boost his reflexes. It helped him dodge the spin dash but sonic made a 180 turn back at Goku and hit him in the back before Goku could react. Goku used a spirit explosion to push him back. Sonic came out of his ball form and ran at the saiyan ready for to lay an onslaught of attacks. Goku went into his super saiyan form and did the same thing as sonic. Soon Goku and Sonic's fist clashed creating a mini explosion. Around the area. Meanwhile shadow and vegeta were fighting in the air. Vegeta launched shadow in the air and vegeta went for a right hook to shadow's face. But shadow simply teleported and kicked vegeta in the back of the head. Sending him into a giant rock structure. Vegeta emerged from the wreckage and immediately went ssj2. "I'm not gonna get thrown around by a rat!" Said vegeta. Vegeta flew to shadow and threw a flurry of punches and kicks at the black hedgehog but shadow kept his calm and swiftly dodged everything. "Yellow huh, what a faker." Said shadow vegeta replied, "Shut your damn mouth!" Vegeta fired a Big Bang attack and shadow which blew him back into Goku and sonic. Sonic caught shadow as he falling and helped him recover. After Shadow gathered himself he said, "looks like we'll have to work together on this sonic." Sonic replied, "fine by me." Sonic and shadow both curled up and started charging their spin dashes. Goku was prepared this time and alone enough sonic and shadow started moving towards him. But Goku's surprise they missed. But that wasn't on accident because sonic and shadow were performing an atomic strike and creating a purple ish dome of energy around Goku. While this was happening vegeta watched and started firing off ki blasts at the hedgehogs. Goku was taking damage while in the energy dome and he knew he had to break out. He transformed into super saiyan god and with it he powered up and broke out of the dome. Sending sonic and shadow back. Goku used instant transmission to kick shadow and followed it up with a kamehameha. Ha! Said Goku as he fired the beam of energy. Sonic was caught of guard by vegeta as he appeared above and tried to attack him. Sonic performed an axe kick at vegeta but he got it. Vegeta transformed into ssg and threw sonic back. "You're fast but weak rat." Said vegeta. "I'll show you weak said sonic." As he charged up a light speed attack at vegeta. Only for him to tank the hit like it was nothing. Sonic kept the attacks coming by using back to back homing attacks. But vegeta just stood there like it was a minor annoyance more than anything. "Enough playing." Said vegeta as he caught sonic by the neck in the middle of his attack. Shadow was being attacked by Goku. Shadow fired multiple chaos spears at the saiyan. Chaos... Spear! But Goku swiftly dodged. "You won't get me that easy!" Said Goku as he approached shadow and use his ki to trap the hedgehog in place. Hngh! Said shadow as he was stuck. "I know this isn't your full power, so show it to me." Said Goku. Shadow saw sonic was having trouble, so thinking quickly he uttered two words. "Chaos Control!" Shadow used chaos control to stop time and space to break free. Shadow took this opportunity to save sonic from vegeta's grasp. While also surrounding the saiyan with chaos spears.