Death Battle Vs Cartoon Fight Club (Rooster Teeth Vs AnimationRewind)

Death battle track would be called: who copied who?

So if you read some of my other posts you would probably know that I don't like Death Battle very much. They are infamous for being wrong and controversial. But I've never talked about Animationrewind and his series cartoon fight club/ Rewind Rumble. Cartoon fight club officially started in 2015. About five years after death battle started. And ever since people have always compared these two and argued who's better and who's worse. With varying opinions. So now is the time to analyze their strengths weaknesses everything in-between to find out who is the better versus series.

So first we'll pitting them against each other in 5 different categories. Matchups, the fights, research, consistency and Results/finality.

1. Matchups.

So this one is pretty simple. Which one had the better matchups. Both Death Battle and Animationrewind like to do similar fights like Goku vs Superman Mega man Vs Astroboy and Mario vs Sonic. But what about the other matchups? What kind of series do Death battle and Animationrewind cover? Well Death Battle likes to do the same thing mostly. Mainly doing the standard Marvel vs Dc. Hell in season seven half the fights were marvel and dc based. They have recently started to branch out into different series like kill la kill Kung fu panda and Steven universe, but overall the matchups are mostly uninteresting. With series having different representation. Like how there's only been 1 persona, Ben 10, transformers, Harry Potter fight. Hell, until recently there's only been 1 tekken fight. And only 1 soul calibur and 1 star fox. Maybe we'd have some more unique and different matchups with different series if they're weren't so many marvel and dc fights.

Popup: Yes I indeed counted

Popup: Yes I indeed counted. It's ten! Like come on bro. Why that many? Want to know how many fights dc won? 5. How many they lost? 2. Honestly, wtf? And don't give me that excuse well people asked for it. Ok but no one thought these were too many? Or maybe to space them out better? It's literally back to back!
Editors note: (so I was curious and I counted how many marvel and dc related episodes there were and it's 47! That's 32 of all death battles!

Ok, but how does Animationrewind fair. Very well actually. They are very diverse. Having characters from a bunch of different series. Such as undertale, family guy, simpsons, a lot of Disney, shrek, looney tunes and so much more. They are far better with series representation and being more open to weird and different requests.

So this round goes to Animationrewind. Pretty easily.

Animationrewind: 1

Death battle: 0

2. The research

Ok so now that we have the fight picked out. Let's figure out who does better research. Let's start with death battle. For a long time death battle has done this Frankenstein/composite style of research for a while. Taking feats from multiple sources. Like using non canon material and facts. While also doing some weird powerscaling. Like scaling one weak character to the strongest. This is one of the most controversial things about death battle. The fact that they are so inconsistent and clearly put more effort into Some characters than others. Clear examples of them being wrong and biased are Ben 10 Vs green lantern Archie sonic vs wally west Goku vs Superman shadow vs mewtwo. Where it feels like they take the lowest possible feats for one character, blatantly ignore stuff for another meanwhile giving dc characters whatever they want. There's a big reason people say they're biased. Because They are. Well how about Animationrewind? I think they are better overall. They don't downplay characters nearly as much if at all. Actually something that I found that makes no sense is this.